Epilogue

It was back to normal for Haley and Michael; they were saying goodbye to Australia once again and going back to London to pick up where they left off. Haley sold the apartment and Michael ended up getting a better house then the last one, they spent almost every moment together painting the house just like old times and watching movies or going to the movies. They kept trying for a baby as well but Haley just never took a test until one day she did.

She sat on the toilet peeing on the stick waiting for a while; Michael was sitting by the toilet door holding the cat they ended up getting and named it Simba since Haley had an obsession with the lion king. Haley soon came out of the bathroom tears rolling down her eyes; Michael got up putting the cat down giving her a hug.

“There’s always next time; plus we still have Simba he’s our baby as well” he said trying to comfort his wife.

“Michael; I’m pregnant” she finally said

“What” he said pulling away

“Look” she said smiling handing him the stick and seeing positive

“Oh my gosh we’re pregnant, I mean you are this is just amazing” Michael said picking his wife up spinning her around

“Michael put me down” Haley said

“I’m so happy; we’re having a baby oh my gosh I got to call mum and dad and tell them the great news” he said running down the hall grabbing the phone.

 - - -

As the nine months went by that involved sickness, the amount of doctor appointments, getting horny; having late nights and many more it was time to have a baby. Haley was rushed to hospital quickly while Michael was running behind trying to catch her breath and finally they made it to the delivery room. While she was screaming he was shocked in horror seeing the baby coming out but then started to tear up hearing the cries of a baby and that was when baby Clifford was born.

“Congrats it’s a boy” the doctor said

“A boy” Michael said looking at Haley.

“We did it Michael” Haley said holding his hand; the lady came over handing the baby to Michael first and Michael’s face soften seeing the little human being they created and it was like he fell in love all over again.

“Hey little guy; I’m your daddy you’re so tiny, come meet your mummy” he said in a childish voice walking over to Haley handing the little boy to her. Haley’s face soften as well seeing the baby boy in her arms.

“You’re so beautiful”

“Miss Clifford; we have to clean you up and baby Clifford up then move you too the room” Haley nodded and followed the nurse to the showers while Michael went to go call his mum about the baby.

 - - -

Michael was sitting in the hospital bed with Haley by his side with baby Clifford in her arms sleeping.

“He looks just like you Michael; I just hope he doesn’t dye his hair a lot like you” she said laughing

“Looks like we will have to find out when he gets to his teenage years but he has his mum’s eyes just like I said he would, but what are we going to call him maybe Clifford Jr.” Michael said smiling

“Michael we had this chat before we are not calling him that; think of a better name and I swear if you pick a food I will kill you”

“Alright how about Hunter” he said “Hunter Ray Clifford” Michael said with a proud smile