deja vu

a/n: this song is one of my favorite songs of all time, even outside of the kpop world so i highly recommend listening to it (the music video is stunninggggg but its kinda dark). ok time to read the story, grab some tissues, you'll need them :)

penis inspection day should be allowed in schools

*tolbean removed mamakat*

kiyokosimp: woAh, whyd you remove shorty?

wheresmyfemalemanager: werent you in love with him like two days ago?

tolbean: something happened...

rollingusandaaa: wHAT HAPPENED??

catdaddykuroo: we need that tea sis

tolbean: yaku-san hates me now

puddinghaed: oh damnnn

wheresmyfemalemanager: oop

tolbean: so i blocked him

kiyokosimp: WAIT SO YOU JUST BLOCKED HIM ALL OF THE SUDDEN WITHOUT ANY REASONING?

tolbean: yEAH IT WAS SUDDEN CUZ HE SUDDENLY STARTED TO

HATE ME SO I SUDDENLY HAD TO BLOCK HIM

puddinghead: levs mood swings>>>

rollingusandaaa: sounds like levs going through puberty to me

tolbean: HEY THATS NOT NICE

tolbean: i'm just taking Bokuto-san's advice

catdaddykuroo: yOU TOOK ADVICE FROM BOKUTO

catdaddykuroo: BOKUTO? THE SAME BOKUTO THAT TRIED TO COOK HIS PASTA IN A COFFEE MAKER SO IT WOULD BE SOFTER?

catdaddykuroo: GO UNBLOCK HIM BOKUTOS ADVICE IS SHIT

tolbean: OH SHIT

Lev rushed frantically to open the contact of his beloved Yaku-san.  He was a nervous wreck as he felt the anxiety getting to him.  But at the same time he was excited to talk to Yaku again... if Yaku even wanted to talk to him again.  He hovered his finger over the "unblock" button and hesitantly pressed down.  A new text from Yaku came in, perfectly times.  Lev squealed excitedly, maybe Yaku didn't hate him after all, but his happiness suddenly faded as he read the message.

mamakat: you should just die lev haiba

The tears cascaded down Lev's smooth cheeks and an anguished cry escaped his lips.  Everything came flooding back to him, a weird sense of familiarity in his broken state.  The deja vu.  The world felt like it was spinning.  All Lev wanted was for it to end, all of it.  He felt no sense of comfort in this state, in the familiar feeling of heartbreak.  

In that moment Lev decided to make a decision that would shape the rest of his life forever.

a/n: ok since everyone hated how the last chapter ended i'm leaving this decision up to you guys.  choose: A or B.  COMMENT YOUR CHOICE BECAUSE IT WILL SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACT THE STORY SO CHOOSE WISELY!

-norah, who loves you all even if you hate me because of the angst