i hate this chapter more than i hate myself

Lev stared at his phone in utter shock, letting it slip to the floor as tears made their way down his ivory skin.  Questions of how and why repeated in his head, over and over again like a broken record.  How could this happen?  How could he be so stupid as to not realize he was getting so played?  Why would Yaku do this to him? Millions upon millions of questions surged around his brain as he fell to the floor shaking.  His world was broken, he felt empty as Yaku was the only thing that gave him purpose, the only thing that made him whole.

Picking up his phone from the ground, he scrolled through their old conversations, feeling an odd sense of nostalgia as he reread their sweet words, but stopping at on certain phrase:

"I love you."

And that's when Lev completely lost it.  How could someone who seemed so genuine be so heartless?  He threw his phone across the room and screamed as his heart broke into pieces that Lev knew he could never fix.  As his phone landed a certain song came blasting out of it.  What is Love by TWICE, a song he had only listened to for Yaku.  Hearing their sweet voices sing about love only made Lev break down even more, since love for Lev meant Yaku and Yaku only.  He scanned his eyes across the room for his phone to stop the music, and that's when his eyes landed on something.

A bottle of pills...

a/n: my friend was like "OMG YOU HAVE WATTPAD LET ME SEE YOUR ACCOUNT I PROMISE I WONT MAKE FUN OF IT" and when she saw it she said "OH WOW YOU ONLY HAVE 37 FOLLOWERS YOU MUST NOT BE THAT GOOD AT WRITING" now idk if i wanna scream or cry. 

-norah