STRAY KIDS IS BACKKKK

a/n: i'm so sorry, i was going to publish a new chapter yesterday but wattpad deleted my draft so i had to start over and this is really rushed, sorry

Yaku was curled up in a ball down the hall from Lev's hospital room, harshly biting his lip in attempt to not cry. What would he do if Alisa couldn't get through to Lev, what if he lost him for good? The pain was stabbing at Yaku's heart as he released a sob he had held in for far too long.

Meanwhile Lev was tearing down the halls, ignoring the fact that he had just woken up from the after math of a suicide attempt. All that mattered was finding Yaku and fixing his broken soul.

"Yaku-san!"

Yaku's ears perked up at the sound of his name being called but he ignored the familiar voice and kept his head buried into his chest. He must have been imagining the voice right?

"Yaku-san, it's me... I'm sorry!"

Yaku wanted so desperately to run into Lev's warm embrace and forget everything that just happened.  But unfortunately, he couldn't just forget the heartache the past few days had brought him so he stay curled in his little ball.

"Yaku please... just let me apologize. I'm a huge fucking idiot, I should've known... I'm so sorry" Lev cries out, praying Yaku will just listen.  And thankfully he did

"L-Lev... I know you hate me but-"

"NO, I DONT HATE YOU AT ALL!  IM JUST A STUPID LOVESICK FOOL WHO COULDNT SEE ANYTHING FOR WHAT IT WAS!  ITS ALL MY FAULT IM SORRY, DONT BLAME YOURSELF FOR ANY OF THIS!"

Yaku let out a small whimper as the tears continued to free fall down his face, but in a happy manner.  Alisa has done her job well and now everything he had wanted was falling into place.

"I... I love you Lev."

"I love you too Yaku."

Lev panicked slightly when he heard the cries from the elder start to increase, but Yaku intertwined their fingers to show he was sobbing out of happiness.  He understood how Yaku felt, Lev himself felt like he was going to explode from the happiness.  There was only one thing left...

"Ya know, I still haven't seen your real face yet.  It's pretty fucking crazy but this is our first time meeting when I can actually understand what's happening around me.  I didn't get a good look at your face when I woke up," Lev said with a chuckle at the end as Yaku slowly lifted his head to face him.

Lev was awestruck.  He couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was but something about Yaku's squishy pale face made Lev want to wrap him in blankets, cuddle him forever and never let his precious baby go.

"Shit, you're cute in real life," Lev teased with a happy smile spreading across his face as he brought his hand up to Yaku's cheek, caressing it gently. Yaku lifted his eyes to meet Lev's and found himself lost in the silver haired's forest green orbs, sparkling so brightly the stars paled in comparison. The boys leaned in, perfectly in sync and within seconds they were only a breath away. Lev was about to take the final step, leaning closer to touch his lips against Yaku's, he was almost there-

"Oh good, you guys made up!" Alisa exclaimed, running towards them and crushing them both in a warm hug. The boys blushed furiously and laughed akwardly but still hugged her back with all the gratitude they felt for her. After all, if it hadn't been for Alisa their relationship would have been completely destroyed.

But even though he didn't show it, Lev was internally screaming at his sister for being such a cock block.

a/n: thank you all for understanding and leaving such nice messages on my last a/n, i'll try to stay safe! all my fellow californians and those of you in oregon better stay safe too, i know things are absolutely crazy. on a happier note,  stray kids came back and i'm not ok, i'm already broke from pre ordering the album and all the merch for it.

-norah