LOVESICK GIRLS IS SO GOOD WTF

a/n: guys im begging you to at least watch the video once please please pleeeaasseee.  we're trying to break the record for most views in 24 hours so every view counts.  the song is such a bop i wasn't expecting to love it this much.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

Yaku's head snapped up as his mom pulled away from Yaku to see who had disturbed their precious bonding time.   His eyes widened as see saw her familiar figure glaring at his mother, ready to attack.

"A-Alisa?"

Jimin grinned evilly as she made her way over to Alisa, holding up the match for the added effect.  

"So you're the piece of shit who's been hiding his disgusting ass?  So where's the boyfriend he supposedly has?  I can't wait to be the one to kill him with my own hands, watch him scream in pain, to see him take his final breaths," Jimin hissed, nearing Alisa who was wearing a look of pure shock and terror, which was soon replaced by anger.

"Do not talk about my brother that way," She said calmly, trying not to let the anger consume her just yet.  Jimin knew she was messing with Alisa, exactly what she wanted.

"I want to see the satisfying sight of blood rushing out of his skin, or maybe I'll burn him alive?  Yaku that would be a fun show to watch am I right?"

Alisa's face contorted in fury as she lunged at Jimin, knocking the lighter out of he hands.  Alisa was sobbing and screaming as she kicked Jimin's limp body repeatedly.

"I said... DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!" She yelled through her tears before giving Jimin one final blow to the stomach, watching her slip out of consciousness before rushing over to Yaku.

"Shit are you okay?" She asked warmly, all traces of her anger vanishing.

"I'm fine don't wor- OW!" He let out as Alisa gently moved his arm to the side to get a better look at it.

"Yaku you're obviously not okay, let me see it."

Yaku winced in pain as Alisa gently took his arm and examined it.  To their relief there wasn't any blood but instead the pair found giant purple bruises 

"Oh my god... she did this to you?"

Yaku nodded meekly, watching as Alisa's eyes scanned his wounded arm carefully.

"It might be broken, hopefully just sprained but I'm taking you to the hospital now,"

"What about her though?  W-what if she wakes up and finds us?"

"Let's worry about that later, you're safe now."

She helped lift Yaku to his feet, using his non-injured arm of course, and walked him over to her car.  Alisa knew they had gotten lucky, that things could've gone much worse today, and they owed it all to Lev.

Alisa had gotten a text earlier from Lev saying that Yaku hadn't responded in a while and he was worried, especially with his mom still out there.  Upon hearing the news from Lev, dropped everything, running straight to her car and driving straight to their house.  As she arrived Alisa gasped upon seeing a broken window and hearing people screaming at each other.  Hearing Yaku's familar voice, she ran inside, opening Lev's bedroom door to see the horrifying sight of Jimin preparing to torture her own son.  And things went on from there, you know what happened...

As she helped Yaku into the car Alisa whipped out her phone before starting the drive to the hospital, after all it was only fair to let Lev know how his own boyfriend was doing.

monalisakindalisa: you were right, i just got him from his mom

tolbean: WHAT IS HE OK?

tolbean: IS THAT BITCH DEAD?

monalisakindalisa: he may have broken his arm but he's ok now.  she on the other hand...

monalisakindalisa: whatever she's irrelevant

tolbean: oh thank asahi, idk what i wouldve done if he wasnt ok

tolbean: wait did you seriously change your username to lisa's line from ice cream?

monalisakindalisa: yes i did so what?

tolbean: how do i unrelate myself from you?

monalisakindalisa: KEEP IT MOVIN LIKE MY LEASE UP THINK YOURE FLY BOY WHERE YOUR VISA MONA LISA KINDA LISA NEED AN ICE CREAM MAN THAT TREATS HER

tolbean: blockedt and reportdt

a/n: this is probably my worst chapter but whatever.  anygays, how do you guys think this book is gonna end?

-norah