someone please delete my wattpad already

While Lev was ending his own hell, Yaku was in the midst of trying to survive his own but of course Yaku didn't know that.  It had been hours of sitting in the corner of his room sobbing, without food or water, seeking comfort in the emptiness of his life at the moment.  Even with everything going on, Yaku could only concentrate on one thing: Lev.  He missed the boy more than anything, longing to see his sweet words over text, missing the way Lev never failed to show Yaku how much he loved him, wanting Lev to call him sugar one last time.  He wanted to cry once again, to ease the pain of missing someone but ultimately decided to pull himself together, he knew that Lev would want that for him anyway.  Trying to distract himself from his vendetta, he turned on his ancient TV set that only played one channel, that being the news.  Most of it was just boring reports of the weather and crime rate, but a certain sentence instantly caught Yaku's attention.

"...reports of a young teenage boy by the name Lev Haiba..."

Yaku's head snapped up to look at the screen as it illuminated his grief-stricken face.  After being separated from his one and only the mention of his name gave him some sort of hope, not realizing that something bad must of happened for Lev to show up on the news.  He sat up facing the screen not wanting to miss a single word the reporter would say.  As he paid more attention, he heard the words that made Yaku finally crumble into a pile of nothingness.  An anguished sob escaped his lips as he feel to the floor in despair.

"Lev Haiba attempted suicide as of last night around 9 PM and was rushed to the hospital, leaving all of us wondering if he's dead or alive..."

a/n: yOUR BEHAVIOR IS SO... UGH -hwang hyunjin

maybe hyunjin trying to speak english will ease the pain, it kinda worked for me

-norah