when it when cloee cant ban me from updating

a/n: idk if i've ever mentioned how much i love this song. when they say 'my friends don't understand me anymore' im always just like "sis same" and then i start crying. ive seen this MV like 10000 times and every time i watch them burn down the house im always like "shit that escalated quickly". if stray kids didn't exist they'd be my ult for sure.

Yaku couldn't even begin to describe how he felt. Sad didn't exactly fit the situation, he was more empty, utterly broken on the inside. The boy had spent days waiting and grieving only to find out the love of his life wanted nothing to do with him. Sobs racked his small frame as his mind became messier than a preschool art project, filled with questions of how and why.

"Yaku, I heard Lyvochka woke up! Thank Asahi he's okay, I don't think either of us could've handled it if something happened. We can go see him if we want to now," Alisa exclaimed with a cheerful expression that fell as soon as she looked at Yaku's tear-stained face. She wrapped her arms around the sobbing boy as he explained everything.

"Wait, so he's accusing you of something but you don't know what?" She asked as her eyes widened in realization when he nodded a small yes.

"Do you have your phone with you?" Alisa questioned.

"N-no, I haven't had it since that night..." Yaku said plainly as he and Alisa shared a moment of silent understanding before rushing off towards Lev's room to explain. Yaku could feel a small spark of hope ignite as he rounded the corner facing Lev's hospital room.

"I'll go in first to try and explain," She said looking Yaku dead in the eyes trying to calm him down, "don't worry I'll knock some sense into that stupid rat!"
Yaku gave Alisa a sad smile as she entered the room delicately, not wanting to disturb Lev.  He may have been an asshole but at the end of the day he was still her brother.  His usually cheerful face was grief-stricken and sickeningly pale but perked you when he saw Alisa.
"A-Alisa!" Lev said with a forceful exicted tone, one that didn't match what he was going through.
"You can skip the pleasantries, why did you do it?" She asked hesitantly, not forgetting her brother attempted suicide.
"I was stupid.  I fell in love with someone who doesn't give a shit about me.  I finally was able to break my shell for it to only be completely shattered.  I reached out my hand and nobody was there to hold it.  I-I was alone, i AM ALONE!" Lev exclaimed as the tears he tried so desperately to hold in finally spilled out, breaking Alisa's heart in two.
"Lyvochka, you're not alone, you'll never be alone.  You have me, always and forever.  You have your chaotic ass friends who visited a few times, hoping for your recovery.  And you have Yaku, and that boy loves you more than Kenma loves animal crossing.  You should've seen the way he spent four days straight in this hospital waiting for you to wake up.  The way he talks about you like you're the only person in the entire world, his eyes sparkle and he has this small smile.  He loves you so much so get your head out of your ass and go get your man."
"How do I know you're not just saying this Alisa?"
"Remember what Yaku said?  When he was telling you why he couldn't come out to his family?  They know now!"
"WAIT WHAT?" Lev yelled one shock.  How could he have been so stupid, how did he not see how pained Yaku had seemed when Lev turned him away.  At this point, nothing mattered to him except comforting the boy he hoped was still his boyfriend.  So here he was, in a hospital gown, ripping tubing out of his arms to run through the hospital halls to find his beloved....

READ THE WHOLE A/N TODAY BECAUSE IT EXPLAINS WHY MY CHAPTERS ARE SHOTER & NOT AS OFTEN, ALSO WHY THERE'S A CHANCE OF ME BEING GONE FOR A WHILE! HOPEFULLY YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M DEALING WITH RIGHT NOW

a/n: california is burning so badly the skies here are literally yellow, its so smoky that we can barely see the sun, i'm not allowed outside or near windows because the air quality is so bad, and the scariest part is that our fire season hasn't even hit it's peak yet. you guys see this stuff in the news probably but it's really different when you're living right by it. one of the fires is kinda close to my fathers house and i'm scared i'll have to evacuate so if i stop updating for a while it means i actually had to evacuate.  it also means that since i'm a babysitter i have to prioritize taking car of my 5 year old sibling with bad asthma and my school work since high school teachers dont give a shit so chapters may become shorter and less frequent. please understand that i'm trying as hard as i can to give you guys good updates, i haven't forgotten about you guys! sorry for everything i'm just really fucking scared

-norah