the final a/n

^^^ cutest stray kids performance ever skjhgfghjkjh they all looked so happy to be there and the way they kept smiling like they really meant it made me soft.  and minho's hearts ahhhh mom im getting married.  and when he gave changbin a piggyback ride wtffff

NOOOO WHY IS THIS BOOK OVER IM CRYINGGGGGG.  THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.

when i say writing this book was one of the best decisions i've ever made i mean it.  i've made so many amazing friends and met some of the best people in the world.  i never could've even imagined this but seriously i'm so grateful for every single one of you.

i cant even think of the words to describe how happy i am.  you all mean the world to me and i know you guys were thanking me but i should be the one thanking you.  you all are the reason this book even exists, you all are the reason more people are reading it, you all have done everything for me and the least i can do is thank you for it.

i probably seem so stupid right now but i'm so grateful i don't even care.  talking to you guys and seeing you guys like my work means the entire world to me and i can't thank you enough for everything.  i hope we can all become friends and hopefully you guys will reach out to me because i really enjoy getting to know all of you.

wow i really don't know what to say, i just cant believe that we've come this far.  it feels surreal to me.  we've been through our highs and lows, you guys have laughed with me and cried with me, you guys have praised me and yelled at me.  fuck i'm crying.  thank you all, really these aren't empty words, i mean them more than you could ever even imagine.

i sound like a broken record now so i'll stop but for the last time, thank you all.

signing off for good,

-norah