im tired but i must update

a/n: BITCH WHAT THE BACK DOOR TEASER IS HERE IM NOT OK LOOK AT MINHO HE LOOKS LIKE A GOD.  AND HYUNJIN JFC THE PINK HAIR IS PERFECTION AND JEONGIN'S BLUE HAIR IS JUST KJHGGHJKSKH CAN THEY STOP BIAS WRECKING ME SO HARD.  AND FELIX WTF I FORGOT YOUR VOICE GOES THAT DEEP AND THE MULLET IS JEHGFGDHJKS.  IM DEAD SOMEONE PLEASE REVIVE ME.

Yaku turned around in shock, thinking Lev's words must have been a cruel trick of his mind.  But there he was, pale and half dead but still breathtakingly beautiful as he opened his emerald green eyes and stared back at Yaku.  Yaku gasped and rushed over to Lev's side, calling for the nurse.  Lev's eyes closed once again as the sight around him was too much, after all Yaku was the last person he expected to see here.  Yaku watched his eyes shut before they opened again, with tears welling up in the corners.

"I-is this real?  Or am I just going fucking insane?" Yaku asked Lev with a small smile.

Lev looked up and him with a soft expression, which soon was replaced by an angry glare as he remembered the reason he ended up in the hospital at all.

"Why the hell are you here?"  Lev spat out in a more aggressive tone than he had intended, "I'm just a 'disgusting faggot', remember?"

"Lev, what're you talking about? I-"

"Please just go."

"No, I need to-"

"I SAID JUST GO!"

Tears rolled down Yaku's face, a sight that tore Lev's heart in half, as he ran out of the hospital room sobbing.  Though the pair were in completely different emotional states, the exact same feeling of emptiness consumed them as they cried in unison.

a/n: i don't wanna have to end this book yet, i really like writing it and i love seeing you guys' reactions to my shit, so i have decided to write more angst but knowing me it'll probably only last for like 1 chapter

-norah