its 2 am...idk what to write so stream gods menu

a/n: its 2 AM so i know this will suck sorry

Hearing those words blare from the ancient speakers in his room made Yaku's shatter into a million pieces.  In the span of about 24 hours Yaku's relationship with Lev had gone to shit but he never would've thought of Lev as the kind of person to try to take his own life.  He refused to believe he was gone, and thankfully his death wasn't confirmed, he had that as a last shred of hope to hang onto.

"Haiba was checked into the Tokyo City Hospital and has been under intensive care since arrival..." The woman on the screen continued without a care, not realizing that with each word she said, she was shattering a young boy's entire world.  Turning off the TV, more tears cascaded down Yaku's face while a million thoughts ran through his head.  What, how, when, why?

"What should I do next?" Yaku mumbled to himself through his broken sobs.  A world without Lev was a world Yaku didn't want to imagine living in.  Even the mere thought of living without his beautiful Lev hurt his soul.  A world where he couldn't wake up to Lev's good morning messages, or his cute rants about the littlest things, a world where Lev wouldn't call him sugar or fangirl over BlackPink, or send Yaku random messages to remind him of how much he loved him, Yaku didn't want any part in that world.  It was simple: if Lev dies, he would die as well.

But through all of the echos and voices in his head telling him to stop everything, one particular comment kept ringing through his mind: Haiba was checked into the Tokyo City Hospital.

Yaku's eyes widened in realization as he got up from the floor and looked out his window, looking at the ground specifically and how far he could jump.  It was pitch black outside and he had always had a fear of heights (haha i have the hugest fear of heights its not even funny), it all paled in comparison to the thought of losing Lev.

"Fuck it," Yaku said as he cracked the window open and jumped out, landing on the ground in an akward position before getting up and running in the direction of his other half.

"I'm going to get to the Tokyo City Hospital..."

a/n: stream gods menu cuz my brain wont stop going IGE URI TANG TANG TANG TANG DU DU DU DU DU DUUUUU 

my bias is minho (hes the guy in my pfp) and IM MAD THAT HE LITERALLY GOT LIKE 2 FUCKING LINES IN THE SONG AND HE ONLY GETS REAL CENTER TIME AT 2:30 LIKE SIS LET MY BOI HAVE HIS TIME TO SHINE

anyways does anyone even read my notes or am i just talking to myself?

-norah