I WANT TO BUY A MINHO

*fancy time skip because i'm the author and i the have power to do that*

2 months later

Lev stepped out of the facility, drowning himself in sunlight and breathing in the fresh Japanese air.  After 3 months of continued treatment, Lev was finally deemed well enough to leave and return to regular life, meaning he could finally see his beloved boyfriend again.  It had been a long couple of months with no physical contact from Yaku and to say it had driven Lev crazy would be an understatement.  He missed the warm touch of the small boy, the way he fit perfectly into his arms like Lev was made just to hold him forever. 

Lev continued to walk as he scanned the streets for his love.  It felt so surreal to be free, to be able to feel the light breeze tickle his pale skin, to see endless blue sky stretch above him.  The treatment center wasn't exactly awful but Lev hadn't spent much time outside throughout the past few months, something he had dearly missed.  Now that he was out he would be sure to enjoy the outside world to the fullest, maybe even take Yaku on a cute outdoor date at some point.  Lev found himself lost in his own happy thoughts when suddenly a head of caramel brown hair from across the street caught his eye.  After all this time he had finally reunited with Yaku.

The pair made eye contact with each other, warm brown orbs against vibrant green ones, their eyes welling with tears as they processed what was happening before them.  Yaku's face broke out in a large smile before running towards Lev.  The taller sprinted towards his love, a few tears of happiness slipping out as the pair collided in a tight hug. 

"Y-you're actually here... I missed you s-so much!" Yaku stuttered as he tightened his grip around Lev, hoping to never let him go.

"I'm here sugar and I'm never leaving you again," Lev happily cried, caressing Yaku's cheek.

Lev locked eyes with his petite boyfriend, admiring the soft smile on his face.  More accurately, admiring his pink plump lips while wondering if they were as soft as they looked.  Yaku noticed the shift in Lev's mood as he watched Lev's eyes not so subtly flicker down to his lips.  The smaller boy smirked and leaned in closer to Lev, close enough to feel his warm breath tickle Yaku's lips.  Neither of them moved, not wanting to ruin the moment until Lev couldn't take it anymore and closed the small gap between them.  the kiss was soft like cotton candy, so sweet, so addicting.  It was as if the boys were on cloud 9 as their lips softly danced together and before they knew it the pair had separated once again.  Yaku's cheeks flushed pink as he realized what just happened and buried himself into the crook of Lev's neck.  High on the kiss they had just shared, Lev let out a small giggle and cuddled closer to him.  They melted into each other, closing their eyes and completely forgetting about the world around them as it faded into nothing.  

a/n: please ask me a question and i'll answer it.  idk why but i love answering questions for some reason and i feel like doing that right now.

...

oh did i mention that the next chapter is the last chapter? i'm getting emotional now.

-norah