i'm straight for minho

a/n: MINHO IS SO SO HOT IN THIS MV HOLY SHIT IM DEAD.  I NEED MORE OF THIS MINHO, JYP PLEASE PROVIDE MORE CONTENT FOR "ANY" MV MINHO OR I WILL STEAL CHAN'S LAPTOP.  oh and also since i never gave yaku's mom a name her name is going to be jimin, i know its korean but if you know then you know (no its not BTS jimin).

Bright light blinded Yaku's poor eyes as they fluttered open.  He was still laying on the floor of Lev's bedroom as someone paced around him.  As he looked around in confusion, it all came back to him.  The knocking, the hiding, the passing out.  His eyes widened in realization, taking everything in as he wondered what she was going to do.

"You're finally awake you filthy child," Jimin said calmly, but Yaku could hear the underlying anger with her words.  She walked over and crouched down to where he was, harshly grabbing his jaw and forcing him to meet her eyes.

"I told you to sleep with one eye open," She threatened with a creepy smile on her face.  She squeezed his jaw tighter before letting go and making her way over to a seemingly full bag.  Yaku grimaced in pain from his jaw, which would definitely bruise over, but soon forgot about it completely as he noticed the bag.

"What are you going to do to me?"  Yaku asked, trying to sound strong but failing miserably, the fear in his voice was impossible to miss, causing Jimin to smirk while holding up what looked like a match.

"Nothing too bad, I'm just going to put you through the hell you deserve.  I wonder how your skin would look with some burn marks?  Maybe a few cuts here and there as well?"

Yaku felt the tears spring to his eyes as she neared him.  What had he ever done to deserve this?  Was falling in love such a bad thing?

"You're going to do this to your own son?"

She grabbed his arm and twisted it as far as it would turn, definitely breaking something.  Yaku screamed out in pain as he tried to choke back the tears threatening to fall.

"YOU ARE NOT MY SON AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!  MY SON WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A GREAT CAREER AND A GREAT WIFE WITH CHILDREN TO CARRY ON OUR NAME!  YOU ARE A DISGRACE, THAT'S IT!"

"DID YOU EVER EVEN LOVE ME?" Yaku screamed as the tears finally released, running down his bruised face.

Suddenly she stopped, staring straight at Yaku, unable to speak.

"WELL?  DID YOU?"

Conflict danced across Jimin's eyes as she lowered the match.  She smiled warmly for a split second as tears made way to her eyes too.  And then just as quickly as she had put it down, she raised the match and brought it dangerously close to Yaku's skin, while slapping him in anger.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAG!"

And then maybe it was a miracle, maybe fate, or maybe it was just purely coincidence but Yaku sure as hell knew he was lucky when a familiar voice rang through the air, saving him from his troubles.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

a/n: if youre a kpop stan whos your ult bias and why?  if you dont like kpop then whos your favorite anime character and why?

-norah