Chapter 1

YURI OPV
It's the first day of school today...
'YURI!!YOU'RE LATE.WAKE UP!!!'
Her mom shouted from downstairs.

Hearing that,Yuri woke up.

Mrs.Jo:Wake your younger sister up.

It's still so early but my mom already wake me up.I'm still sleepy,I slept late again last night.But never mind that,I have to go wake my younger sister up.

'YA! Jo Wonyoung!!! WAKE UP!!!' Yuri shouted at her younger sister which made the latter almost fell in her bed.
'UNNIE!!!' Wonyoung said.
Yuri just giggled.

Wonyoung?
She's my younger sister.Well,we always bicker.We also had another sister but I never knew her name.Mom said that our dad changed her name so we never knew nor I never met her even just once.Why? My parents divorced when I'm just 3 years old.Mom took me.While dad took older sister.Wonyoung wasn't born yet back then,so she never knew what exactly happened.

Outside our house,I see Chaewon-unnie waiting for me.

Chaewon-unnie is my childhood friend.We have been friends for 10 years now.

Chaewon:Yul,why are you so late today? You slept late again last night,didn't you?
Yuri:You got me,hehehe,,,

Chaewon and Yuri have been together for 10 years,of course she knew Yuri more than other people now.

'Auntie,we'll get going now' Chaewon said to Mrs.Jo.
'Okay,take care' Mrs.Jo answered.

'Let's go,Yul'
'Okay'

The two went to school together.

Chaewon:Ah,right! Yena hasn't texted you yet,right? She said she's going back to Korea next month.
Yuri:I don't believe her.She said that many times already.I'm tired of it.
Chaewon:She said it's really true this time.You're afraid that she'll bother you again,right? Just why didn't you accepted her?
Yuri:What are you saying,unnie?

That's right,Yena likes Yuri.The reason why Yuri didn't accepted her? It's because she like someone,,Well,who's that? It's the girl she's with right now.
Since then,Yuri and Yena just decided to be friends.

Just when Yuri is about to leave Chaewon,,,her sight suddenly got blurry,,and was feeling dizzy,,
Until,,,
She passed out.

'Yul,,,hey,,,Wake up' Chaewon shouted.

At the time Yuri regain consciousness,she was already at the hospital.

Chaewon:Yul,,you're awake? Can you recognize me?
Yuri:Chaewon-unnie...Where am I?
Chaewon:You're at the hospital.You fainted earlier.Don't you remember?
Yuri:I fainted?
Chaewon:Yes.

After that,Yuri's mom arrived.

'Oh,Yuri,you're awake now.The doctor said you can go home now.Chaewon,come with us too.I'll drive you home' Mrs.Jo said.

'Okay,auntie.Let's go,Yul' Chaewon answered.

While on the car,Yuri keep clinging to Chaewon.

Chaewon doesn't mind that at all since she's already used to it.

'Chaewon,we're here at your house' Mrs.Jo said.

'Oh,okay,auntie.Thanks for the ride.Yul,see you tomorrow' Chaewon said as she get off the car.

Just when she's about to go,Yuri didn't let go of her hand.

Yuri:Mom,can Chaewon-unnie stay at our house?
Mrs.Jo:If that's okay to her,then she can.

'Unnie' Yuri said while looking at Chaewon with her puppy eyes,,She knew Chaewon couldn't resist that.

'Okay,okay.Only for today' Chaewon said.

'YES!' Yuri exclaimed.

They arrived at Yuri's house...

'Chaewon,make yourself at home.You can borrow clothes to Yuri'. Mrs.Jo said.

'Okay,auntie.Let me just call my older sister'. Chaewon answered her.

Chaewon called her older sister,Eunbi...

Chaewon:Unnie,I won't go home today.
Eunbi:Why? Is there's something wrong?
Chaewon:I'll stay at Yuri's place tonight.I'll go home tomorrow.
Eunbi:Okay,then.
Chaewon:See you tomorrow,unnie.
Chaewon ended the call.

'Who's that?'. Yuri suddenly barged in,which surprised Chaewon.

Chaewon:Ah! You surprised me! Don't worry.It's just my older sister.
Yuri:Eunbi-unnie?
Chaewon:Yes.
Yuri:Okay,then.Let's go now.

That's all for today,,,
Sorry for the short update,,,
I'll make sure to update a long part in the next chapter...

While we're at it,Let's stream Yuri's 'My Love',,,Let's make this as a gift for her birthday,,It's only a month left,y'all,,,Let's keep streaming it until Yuri's birthday...

Here's the link: