CHAPTER 30

A few days have passed,Yena hasn't wake up yet.

1 day before Yuri's birthday

'Why isn't she's waking up yet? She don't have fever anymore.But why?' Yuri asked.

'Don't worry,Yul.She'll wake up before your birthday tomorrow.I should hit this duck now if she still doesn't wake up.' Chaewon said.

Just before Chaewon could smacked Yena,Yena suddenly opened her eyes and looks at Chaewon who was about to hit her.

'Thank goodness...I woke up even before you could hit me again.' Yena murmured.

'Ah! So you've been pretending to sleep ever since then? You've heard what we're saying earlier,didn't you?' Chaewon asked.

'Of course,I did.That's why,I woke up before you could even smack me again.I don't want my precious head to be hit by you again.' Yena said.

'Precious head,my ass.' Chaewon mumbled.

'When did this all started?' Yuri asked.

'Since I recovered.I don't really trust you three.That's why I spend my time sleeping while listening to whatever you all are saying about me.' Yena answered.

'WOW! Yena.Since when did you get this smart? You should've been so smart since we were a kids.Why did you only show it now?' Minju teased Yena.

'I'm really just too smart,Minju.In fact,in the four of us,you're the most idiotic one.' Yena said,roasting the frog.

Chaewon,Yuri and Yena laughed while Minju was left there sulking alone.

'Stop laughing...I said stop laughing..' Minju mumbled trying to stop them from laughing at her.

Since the three girls won't stop laughing,she grabbed a pillow and hit them with it.

Of course,the other three girls fights back at her.

They keep hitting each other with pillows until they all get tired.

They stopped after Yuri said she's already tired.

'I'm tired,unnies...' Yuri said.

So they all stopped.

'Okay,fine.Go to sleep now.You still have to get energy for tomorrow.' Chaewon said.

'Yena,Minju.We'll go sleep now.' Chaewon said as she leaved the room with Yuri.

Yuri was already yawning when they were on their way to their room(just like what I've said,Yuri and Chaewon share a room.)

'Yul? Go and washed up first'

'Unnie,I'm sleepy now..'

'Tsskk,your really such a sleepyhead.Okay,fine.Go to the bed and sleep now.I'll just go wash up.'

Chaewon commanded Yuri to go to the bed before her.

Minutes later,she came back.

She stared at Yuri sleeping so peacefully right now.

Sometimes she even wonders why she loved this precious hamster.

'Time flies...This girl is really turning into an adult,A REAL ADULT tomorrow...I hope I won't fail tomorrow...' Chaewon mumbled.

(Yes,Yuri is still 19 here)