CHAPTER 28

Chaewon glared at Yena as soon as she arrived.

'Follow me.Let's talk.' Chaewon said as she grabbed Yena with her to talk.

Chaewon grabbed her to a quite place,where they can see no one.

'You....Is what Yuri said true?...Did you really tried to kill me...'

'C-Chaewon,I-I'm so sorry...I didn't meant to...'

'CHOI YENA!! STOP APOLOGIZING AND JUST FREAKING TELL ME THE TRUTH!!! IS IT TRUE OR NOT?!!!'

'Y-Yes...it's true...'

Chaewon slapped her so hard,Yena kneeled infront her.

'I'm..sorry...I'm...really..sorry..Chaewon..please..forgive..me...'

'It's all because of you....Because of you,I almost died...Yul almost died...We almost died because of you...'

'I'm..really..sorry...Chaewon...'i

'Don't call me by my name!!! From now on,,don't ever show yourself to me and to Yuri...we're not friends anymore starting today...I'm ending off my more than 10 years friendship with you.'

After saying that,Chaewon left,leaving Yena there alone.

She shed tears,,,many tears...She can't believe that one of the people whom she treasured and loved the most tried to kill her.

And whom also the reason,the girl whom she have liked since their childhood days,almost died.

For Chaewon,she treasured and loved Yena as her bestfriend who didn't leave her side,even when she was always cold to her after Yuri's dissapearance.

She needs space for now...

That's why she ended her friendship with Yena...

It will take more time for her to forgive Yena.

As she left Yena there all alone,tears escaped from her eyes...

All of her happy memories with Yena came flashing back on her mind again...

In her heart,she can't leave her,but her mind keeps telling her to.

She went back to where Yuri is.

As soon as she arrived,she wiped off her tears first before coming in.

She let out a fake smile to Yuri and Minju.

But Yuri isn't an idiot to not even noticed it.

'U..n..n..i..e..d..i..d..y..o..u..c..r..y..?.'

As soon as Chaewon heard that,she can't help but to hug Yuri for comfort and shed tears again.

Yuri let Chaewon hugged her.

She knew Chaewon needs someone to comfort her now.

But due to Chaewon hugging her tight,Yuri almost lost her breath and tried to broke the hug.