CHAPTER 37

'Let's sleep now.' Chaewon said.

They sleep,hugging each other.

The next morning...

Just like usual,they would always go to school together.

Minju was waiting at the gate near the school.

'You're being clingy with each other again,huh?' Minju said.

'Tssskkk...okay,fine.We'll stop.You're being a thirdwheel alone again.' Yuri said as she stopped being clingy to Chaewon.

Those guys approached them again.

'These idiots again?!!' Yuri said,annoyed at those guys who keep bothering them,especially her girlfriend.

'I told you not to bother us again,didn't I? Why? You still want some proof?' Yuri asked the guy.

(A/N: the situation really change.Back then,it was Chaewon who protects Yuri but now it's Yuri who protects Chaewon.)

'That proof isn't enough.' The guy claimed.

'Then what else do you want me to prove it to you? Do you want us to kiss longer.I'm sorry but we can't do that.So go away now.Shoo...' Yuri said.

She then grabbed Minju and Chaewon's hands with her to escape from those pervert guys.

'Love...'

'Don't go at the cafeteria alone later.Wait for me.' Yuri said.

Chaewon nodded.

Later at lunch time,Chaewon didn't go alone,she decides to wait for Yuri and Minju.

But those guys who were confirmed to be a stalkers approached her again.

Chaewon keeps ignoring them,but Yuri and Minju arrived soon.

'Aiissshhh,those stalkers again....' Yuri mumbled as she went to save Chaewon from those guys again.

'Ignore them.Let's go.' Yuri said,grabbing Chaewon with her.

They sat on the bench near the cafeteria.

'This won't do.Let's transfer school.' Yuri said.