Chapter 7

The next day,

Heeji went back to school,,

Yena and Chaewon are debating whether they should ask Heeji about the other day or just let it go.

Yena then approached Heeji to ask her about it,Chaewon didn't go with her.

Yena Heeji

'Heeji,can I ask you something?'

'What is it,unnie?'

'That...About the other day,,what you just said,is it true?'

'That? I'm sorry,unnie.But I don't know what you're referring to.'

'You...you really don't know?'

'Yes.What did I say to you the other day?'

'You...you didn't say it to me.But instead to Chaewon.'

'To her? I don't remember doing that though.'

'You...you really don't know?'

'Yes.'

Yena looked at Chaewon who's looking to curious looking at her and Heeji.

She shook her head signalling Chaewon with a 'no'.

After that,she approached Chaewon.

Yena Chaewon

'She said she don't remember saying that.'

'Really? I guess I just really had my hopes up.She really isn't Yul.'

'Are you okay?'

'What? Of course,I am.'

'You don't look okay though.'

'Just...It's just...'

'Did you really believe that she's really Yuri?'

'Y-Yes...'

'I'm sure she's living well now,whenever she is.'

'What if she isn't here anymore? Yena,it's been 3 years since she dissapeared.Why isn't she's showing up to me yet?...'

'I don't know about that.But let's just wait,okay? Even though she isn't here,just trust her like she have trust you back then.'

'Will she really come back? I miss her,Yena.I really miss her..'

'Just like what I said earlier.Just trust on her.I'm sure she really miss you too.'

After that,they went to their desks because their class is about to start...

*Lunch Time

Just like always,the three of them went to eat together.

This time,it's different.

Chaewon didn't go with them.

Yena pleaded Chaewon to go with them,but Chaewon refuses,stating that she's not feeling well.

So Yena and Heeji just went together,leaving Chaewon in the classroom.

Fast Forward...

After class,they immediately went home.

Yena noticed that Chaewon seems to be feeling dizzy.

Until....

Chaewon fainted.

Yena rushed her to the hospital...

Hours later,Chaewon woke up.

Yena Chaewon

'Chaewon,are you awake? Can you recognize me?'

'Y-Yena.Where am I?'

'You're at the hospital.You fainted earlier,don't you remember? What's happening to you? Why are you suddenly getting sick? You barely get sick back then,why now?'

'I don't know about that.'

'You...you're hiding something to me,right?'

'What are you saying? I'm not hiding something to you...'

Yena then pull out Chaewon's sleeves,revealing many cuts on the latter's hand.

She also took out something from Chaewon's bag.

'Then,what are these? Where did you get these cuts on you hands and these drugs?'

'T-That...'

'You...What's with you these days? Are you really going to commit suicide?'

'T-That...'

'ANSWER ME,KIM CHAEWON!!!'

'YES,I DID.I REALLY WANT TO DIE,,Yul disappeared because of me.'

'YA! What are you saying? It's not because of you,,,'

'Then who's fault is it? If I had came with her that day,Yul wouldn't dissapeared.'

'Why are you blaming yourself? It's not your fault..and it was never your fault.'

'No,it's my fault...Because of me...beacause of me...'

Yena hugged Chaewon saying that Yuri didn't dissapear because of her and that she should stop blaming herself.

'Stop blaming yourself...Yuri won't like it if you keep being like this...'

Minutes later,Chaewon was discharged from the hospital.

Yena and Chaewon went home together.

'Go and rest.Don't do that anymore.' Yena said as she let Chaewon rest in her room.

The next day,,,

Yena asked Heeji again to make sure she isn't lying.

YENA HEEJI

'Heeji,did you really didn't remember it?

'I told you already,unnie.I don't remember saying that..'

'Really?'

Yena just ignored it,but she's really getting worried...Especially to Chaewon,now that she knew why Chaewon changed so much,,and it's all because of missing Yuri so much...

After noticing that Yena already leave,Heeji mumbled something...

'I'm so sorry,Yena-unnie...But I really need to do this..for you and Chaewon-unnie's safety...'

(That's right,,Yuri/Heeji regains all her memory back,,,but why did she say she need to do this? I'll reveal it later,,,)

LUNCH TIME

This time,Chaewon went with Yena...Heeji said she isn't feeling well so she stayed in the classroom...

'Heeji,you won't go with us?' Yena asked Heeji.

'No,you two go together.I'm not feeling well today.' Heeji replied.

'Youre not feeling well again?' Yena asked her again.

Chaewon interrupted them by saying 'Just let her be.Let's go now.Rest for a while,Heeji.We'll be back.'

After that,Chaewon grabbed Yena with her,leaving Heeji in the classroom.

'I'm really sorry,Chaewon-unnie.I know you're suffering because of me,but please understand that I really need to do this for you and for my family.' Heeji said to herself.

Why do you think Heeji/Yuri said that?
Find out in the next chapter...

And BTW,did you watch IZ*ONE in SBS SUPER ON:TACT???
Yuri cut her hair short,and even performed her OST 'My Love'...
(BTW,She looks like Chaewon tho)

Sorry for the short update,,
I just really can't get over Yuri's short hair,,,Admit it too,y'all are the same,right?