CHAPTER 49

'What are you doing here?' Yuri and Chaewon asked the girl both at the same time.

As soon as Chaewon sees Minju,she then asked her to carry Wonjin to his room,since he already fell asleep on Chaewon's back.

'Minju,carry Wonjin and put him in his room.' Chaewon said,Minju obeyed her.

'Now,answer my question.What are you doing here,Kang Hyewon?' Chaewon asked again.

Minju then went back,and answered Chaewon's question instead.

'Eunbi-unnie is here,Chaewon.She's her girlfriend.' Minju said.

'W-what?!!! Girlfriend?!!!' Both Yuri and Chaewon were shocked at what Minju told them.

'YA! What are you saying?!! How can this girl be my older sister's girlfriend?!!' Chaewon asked,still shocked.

Just then,Eunbi arrived back and asked them what is going on.

'What the heck is going on here? Why are you shouting,Chaewon?' Eunbi asked.

'Sorry,unnie.But is this girl really your girlfriend?' Chaewon asked Eunbi.

Eunbi clarifies that it's true.

That Hyewon is her girlfriend.

'How can you fall in love with this slut? Are you okay,unnie? Didn't I told what she have done to me and to Yuri?' Chaewon bursts out her anger to Eunbi.

'Slut? Ya! Who are you to call her that?' Eunbi spoke back.

(I'm sorry for calling Hyewon' as slut.This just a fanfic,don't take it seriously.)

Never did they know,that Wonjin woke up because of the noise and heard all of it.

'Auntie,what's going on?' Wonjin asked Minju.

'Wonjin,it's an adult talk.Go back to your room.' Minju said,covering Wonjin's ears and dragging him back to his room.

That's when Chaewon stormed out of the house,Yuri followed her.

'LOVE!!!' Yuri shouted,trying to stop Chaewon.

She managed to stop her fiancee,by grabbing her hand.

'Where do you think you're going?'

'Away.Away from that house,away from that girl...'

'YA! Why are you like this? It's all in the past,forgive her now...'

'Past? Did you really think I would still forgive that girl after what she have done to you 6 years ago?'

'Yes,I think that you'll still forgive her...Because you're Chaewon...the girl who easily forgives other people even if how many times they hurt you...'