CHAPTER 31

Yujin and Wonyoung went out together to buy Yuri's cake.

Meanwhile,Chaewon,Yena and Minju were still preparing.

Yena and Minju were making the birthday balloons,while Chaewon was cooking.

Chaewon was still feeling worried and happy at the same time.

She can't help but think of how Yuri might react to what she'll say later.

Hours later,Eunbi and the others arrived.

They were already done with the preparations.

Chaewon was on her way to wake Yuri up in their room when suddenly a balloon popped.

It turns out that Yujin did it.

She glared at the younger before continuing on what she was about to do.

She entered their room,Yuri was still sleeping.

'Yul,wake up now.' Chaewon said as she tried to wake Yuri up.

'Unnie...Later.I'm still sleepy.' Yuri mumbled.

'Yul,get up now.Don't you know what day is it today?' Chaewon said,trying to make Yuri remember what today is.

'It's my birthday,why?' Yuri murmured again.

'Tsskkk...See,you know it too.Now,wake up...' Chaewon said.

'Unnie...I told you to wait...' Yuri said,already get up because of the noise the others were making outside the room.

...'Let's go.' Chaewon said,grabbing Yuri with her.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!' The others shouted as they greeted Yuri a happy birthday.

'Why are y'all here?' Yuri was confused why all of them are there.

'I invited them.' Chaewon answered her.

Yuri,who was looking at the others right now stopped on her track after she noticed something.

'You two,what's this? Why are you two intertwining your hands?' Yuri asked,looking at Yujin and Wonyoung who's currently holding hands infront her.

'Unnie,It's because...' Wonyoung tried to answer her but Yujin cut her off.

'We're dating,Yuri-unnie.' Yujin answered.

'WHAT?!!! DATING? YA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS,WONYOUNG?' Yuri shouted.

'Unnie,it's because...'

'I told her to,Yuri-unnie.I'm sorry.' Yujin answered.

Before Yuri could even scold them,Chaewon called Yuri.

'YUL! STOP STANDING THERE AND COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!' Chaewon shouted.

'Yes,unnie.Coming!' Yuri answered back.