CHAPTER 40

'So don't get jealous now,love,okay? I promise I will spend more time with you tomorrow at school.' Yuri said.

'You promise?' Chaewon uttered.

'Yes.So don't get jealous now,okay?' Yuri said.

'Here.Come here.' Yuri said,opening up her arms to hug Chaewon,Chaewon hugged her back.

'You better keep your promise.' Chaewon mumbled.

'Yes,I will.Don't worry.' Yuri answered her.

'Come here now,love.Let's sit here.' Yuri said,grabbing Chaewon's with her to their bed.

Chaewon sit down besides Yuri.

Yuri only noticed now that Yena and Minju were nowhere to be found.

She was too focused on begging her girlfriend to forgive her earlier.

'By the way,love.Where are they?' Yuri asked.

'You just noticed that now?' Chaewon answered,she's shocked at why Yuri only noticed that only now.

'Of course,love.Why would I notice it when I keep thinking how to make you feel better earlier when you were sulking infront me.Now,tell me,where did they go?' Yuri said.

'They left again.They decide to live together for now at Minju's house,since Minju is also alone at her house.' Chaewon answered.

'She can just ask me to live with her...' Yuri uttered.

'No,you'll stay there...' Chaewon angrily answered Yuri.

'I was just joking,love.I know you will get jealous again...' Yuri said,teasing Chaewon.

'Stop joking around and just take a nap.I'm sure you're still sleepy.' Chaewon said.

'I'll go cook something for you.' Chaewon added,before leaving their room.

'How did she even noticed that I'm still sleepy? Ah,right.Yuri,you are so dumb,,Of course she know that,,You've grown up with her for many years now and she's your girlfriend...' Yuri thought.

Minutes later,she fell asleep waiting for Chaewon.

After cooking their lunch,Chaewon went back in their room to call Yuri.

Chaewon entered the room only to find her girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

She stared at Yuri for few minutes,before coming back to her senses.

She kissed Yuri's forehead and wake her up.

'Love,wake up and let's eat.Sleep later again.' Chaewon said.

Yuri then woke up.

'Love?...' Yuri mumbled.

'Get up now and let's eat.' Chaewon said.

Yuri didn't hesitate to get up,she was too hungry too since she didn't eat earlier.

Chaewon and Yuri went to living room together.

Since Yuri was hungry,she immediately ate after seeing the food in the table.

Before she could even take a spoonful,she was stopped by Chaewon.

'I know you're hungry,love,but eat slowly.' Chaewon said.

Yuri nodded,but didn't obeyed Chaewon.

She ate faster,much to Chaewon's surprise.

'Are you really so hungry,love? Just why didn't eat breakfast earlier?' Chaewon asked.

'I'm in the rush earlier.I'm sorry,love.Plus,this is too delicious..I never knew you could cook something so delicious..' Yuri answered her.

'YA! I always cook but this is the first time you said it was delicious...' Chaewon said.

'Don't ever skip meals again,love,okay?' Chaewon said.

Yuri nodded at her.

A few minutes later,Yuri was now full.

'Ah,,,I'm full....that was so delicious,love...' Yuri said,putting her hands on Chaewon's waist,back-hugging her.

'Really? Or was it just because you're too hungry.?..' Chaewon said,not believing what Yuri said.

'No,it's not because of that..It was really delicious...' Yuri answered.

Chaewon hold Yuri's hand and turned in Yuri's direction facing her.

'Go and sleep again,I'm sure you're still sleepy.' Chaewon said as she keep noticing Yuri have been yawning ever since she woke her up.

'No,I won't.Get change.We'll go somewhere.' Yuri said.

'Where to?' Chaewon said.

'To get married..' Yuri teased her.

'LOVE!!!' Chaewon sulked again.

'Just kidding.Let's go out.' Yuri answered her.

Chaewon nodded and went to get dressed.

Chaewon,for the first time wear a dress.

She always wears it back then,but that was before she and Yuri confessed to each other(back when they still treat each other as sisters).

Chaewon went out wearing the dress.

Yuri was shocked,as in so shocked that she feels her world stopped at the moment.She was froze on her position.

She was pulled back to her sense when Chaewon talked.

'Do I look okay,love?' Chaewon asked.

'Oh...yes....' Yuri said,finally uttered a word.

'Let's go...' Yuri said,grabbing Chaewon's hand.

'Where are we going though?' Chaewon asked.

'To where you want to go.Just today,let's go to where you want to go.I've been waiting for this for too long,but you're always too busy.' Yuri said.

'But...I still have something to...' Chaewon was speechless after Yuri gave her a peck.

'Just today,love.Leave your studies first and spend time with me,just only for today...' Yuri said after giving Chaewon a kiss.

That's right,Chaewon barely has time with Yuri.

She was always focus in her studies that she even can't have time with her girlfriend.

Yuri always tend to be the one who clings and get Chaewon's attention but since Chaewon was too focused on her studies,she would often ignore Yuri.

Yuri would even be bored and fall asleep while waiting for Chaewon to finish.

Sure,they're still too clingy with each other,but that's only when Chaewon isn't too busy.

So today,even if Yuri knew that Chaewon would put her studies first before her,she forced Chaewon to go out with her,spending time together just like what lovers do.

Chaewon understands Yuri.

She knew how Yuri had been wanting to do this with her but can't,because Chaewon is always bombarded by her assignments...

So Chaewon agreed to be with Yuri just for today.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW...
YURI AND CHAEWON WILL FINALLY HAVE THEIR 1ST DATE..
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?
ANYWAYS,THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A FLASHBACK(again)
WELL,THEN TUNE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER..