CHAPTER 43

When Yuri and the others were done buying foods,they went to where Chaewon is.

'Those guys again?!!!' Yuri murmured.

Chaewon,whom already uncomfortable keeping pushing the guys who were trying to take advantage to her.

Thankfully,Yuri managed to save her this time too.

'Get your filty hands off her!' Yuri said,trying to grab Chaewon away from them.

'L-love...' Chaewon was still traumatic after what happened to her.

'I'm here now,don't worry.I'm sorry for leaving you alone earlier...' Yuri said,comforting her girlfriend who's still traumatic because of what happened.

Chaewon hugged Yuri tightly.

'Don't leave me alone again,love..' Chaewon whispered,which Yuri can clearly hear.

'Okay,I won't.I'm sorry...'

Yuri stayed by Chaewon until she calmed down.

'Let's go back to the room now.' Yuri said.

She carried Chaewon on her back.

Before she left,she glared at Yena.

She gave Yena a glare saying I'll-kill-you-later look.

'Love?' Yuri tried to talk with Chaewon,but she's already fallen asleep in Yuri's shoulders.

Chaeyeon,Hitomi,and Minju who was with her noticed something different to Chaewon.

'Yuri,Chaewon seems to be strange...' Minju said.

'What are you saying,unnie? Strange?' Yuri asked her,confused at what she means.

She then let go off Chaewon on her back and tried to find out what they meant.

Yuri tried to wake Chaewon up.

She panicked when Chaewon didn't responded to her.

'Love? Love,wake up...' Yuri tried to wake Chaewon but there's no response.

'Yuri,this won't do...Let's take her to the hospital...' Minju said.

'Unnie...' Yuri mumbled.

'Don't worry,she'll be fine...' Minju assured her.

Minju called the ambulance and Chaewon was rushed to the hospital.

Meanwhile,Yena still keep pleading her father to kick those guys out of the school.

'Dad,please...Kick them out of the school...' Yena plead her dad.

'Even if I want to,dear.I can't...Their parents will do all they can since they're from the rich families...' Her dad answered.

'Please,dad...My friend almost get in trouble because of them....please...dad...' Yena don't care anymore,she just want those guys to dissapear...

She knew her friends especially Yuri will dump her again once she failed to convince her dad to kick those guys out of the school.

Yena kneeled infront of her dad.

Her dad don't want to see her like this so he told her that he will do all he can so they can kick those guys out of the school.

Yena trusts her dad,so she went back to the room only to find no one was there.

She called Minju to asks where they are.

'Minju,where did you all go?'

'We're at the hospital,Yena.Something happened to Chaewon.'

'WHAT?!! Where are you? I'll go there...'

'No,don't.Later,come here later.Yuri,she's still mad at you...What happened? Did you managed to convinces your dad?'

'Yes,he said by tomorrow those guys will be kicked out of the school.'

'That's good then.Come here later.I'll text the address to you.'

They ended the call.

Meanwhile,Yuri was still worried at Chaewon.

When she sees her earlier,Chaewon looks so lifeless.

Soon after that,the doctor approached them.

'She's fine now.She just need to rest for now...' The doctor said,before leaving.

Yuri and the others went in the room to see Chaewon.

'Yuri,about Yena...' Before Minju could continue what she's saying,Yuri stopped her.

'Let's talk about that duck later,unnie...' Yuri said.

'Okay,then.You won't go home?' Minju asked.

'No,unnie.I'll stay here until she wake up...' Yuri answered.

'You sure?' Minju asked again.

'Yes,unnie.I will just be alone at the house even if I go home now.'

Minju,Chaeyeon and Hitomi all went home.

Yuri was left alone with Chaewon.

'Love,please wake up now...' Yuri mumbled.

After waiting for many hours,Yuri fell asleep,with her head on Chaewon's bed.

THE NEXT DAY...

Yuri texted the others that she won't go to school today.

She keep spacing out,waiting for her girlfriend to wake up.

She didn't noticed that Chaewon already woke up.

'L-love? Love?...' Chaewon mumbled those words that brought Yuri back to reality.

'Oh! Love,you're awake...Are you okay now?' Yuri asked.

'What happened,love? Where are we?' Chaewon asked Yuri.

'We're at the hospital,love.Something...something happened to you yesterday...' Yuri said explaining to her what happened yesterday.

'I'm sorry for leaving you alone there...' Yuri apologized again.

'How long have I been unconscious?' Chaewon asked.

'You've been unconscious for a day now...You made me worried so much...' Yuri said.

'I'm sorry...But wait...why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be at the school now?' Chaewon asked,Yuri expected this,that Chaewon will scold her.

'I won't go to school today.I'll stay here with you.I told the others about it already...' Yuri said.

When Chaewon was about to say something,Yuri shut her up,putting her index finger on Chaewon's lips.

'Don't scold me...I did this on my own accord...So let me stay with you just for today...' Yuri said.

Chaewon let Yuri stay with her just for today.

'Okay,just for today.But next time,I won't let you...'

Yuri spend her time taking care of Chaewon until she recovered.

Chaewon would often wake up at night,having a bad dream,she keep dreaming about 'that' incident..

Yuri was there to calm her down.

Chaewon screamed,which woke her girlfriend up.

'NO!!!'

'Love,what is it? Did you have a bad dream?'

'Y-Yul??'

'Don't worry,I'm here...'

Yuri stayed awake until Chaewon have calm down.

This is it for now...
Anyways,look forward for the next chapter...