CHAPTER 29

One day,Minju,Yuri and Chaewon received a strange text from an unknown number.

'I'm sorry...Forgive me...'

All of them were all confused why someone text them something strange.

But one thing came in their minds,

It's that ONE name.

They keep thinking the name 'CHOI YENA' while reading that text message.

'It's not what I'm thinking,right?' Yuri said.

'It can't be...you too?' Chaewon said.

'You two are thinking it too?' Minju said.

'Yena/unnie' They said at the same time.

'This can't be happening...Do you two know where she is right now?' Chaewon asked.

Yuri and Minju shook their heads.

Sure,they hate Yena now...

But this wasn't what they wanted...

They just want Yena to stay away from them,not that they wanted her to die.

All those passed few days,they missed her,her jokes and her dorkiness,all of it.

Yena missed them too,she keeps looking at the photo albums which contains of her happy memories with Yuri,Chaewon and Minju.

She always go to their favorite cafe where they always hangout together ever since their childhood days...

Yuri,Chaewon and Minju think of where Yena might be.

Minju then remember something.

'I remembered it now.' Minju said,distracting the other two who was thinking so hard.

'What is it?' Yuri asked.

'Our favorite cafe.' Minju answered.

'Favorite cafe? But it's been years since we last went there.' Chaewon said.

'I met her there 5 days ago.So she might go there.' Minju said.

'Are you sure? You met with her there?' Yuri asked.

'Yes.' Minju answered.

'Then you go there.Yuri and I will go to her house.' Chaewon said.

'Okay.' Minju answered and parted ways with Yuri and Chaewon.

'Let's go,Yul.Don't worry about Yena so much.If this is one of her pranks again,I'm going to punished her so hard.' Chaewon said,while Yuri put on a smile remembering Yena's pranks back then.

They proceed on their way to Yena's house.

The moment they arrived,Yena's brother welcomed them.

'Oh,Chaewon,Yuri,Long time no see.Why are you two here?'

'Long time no see too,Oppa.Is Yena home?'

'She's not home yet.She just said earlier that she's going to meet you two.'

'She said that?We're not going to meet with her though.We ended our friendship with her.'