CHAPTER 42

NEXT DAY...

Just like what Yuri told her yesterday,Chaewon followed Yuri at the student council's room.

'I'm here at the rooftop,love.'

Chaewon receive the text from Yuri.

She immediately went to the rooftop where Yuri is.

'Now,tell me,what is it you want to say? I still have class to attend in.'

'You don't have to attend that class..Here.Read this.' Yuri handed something to Chaewon.

'What is this?' Chaewon said,wondering what Yuri gave her.

'Open it.'

Chaewon opened the envelope..

And...

It says...

'CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU'RE ACCEPTED AS A MEMBER OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL.'

'Yuri,is this one of your pranks again?' Chaewon asked,believing it's one of Yuri's pranks again.

'No,it's not.Why would I joke about that?' Yuri defends herself.

'You're not pranking me again,don't you?' Chaewon asked again.

'I'm not.That's really true.' Yuri answered.

'Are you the one who asked them to do this?' Chaewon asked.

'Yes,I did.That's the only way to save you from being bombarded by many assignments...' Yuri said.

'No,I can't accept this.' Chaewon denied.

'It can't be taken back now.I have been exerting effort just for this.So accept it for me,love.' Yuri said.

'You? Alone?'

Yuri nodded.

'So please accept it for me,love...' Yuri pleads Chaewon to accept it.

'Uhmm...Okay,I'll accept it for you...' Chaewon said.

'Really?'

Chaewon nodded.

'Thank you,love...' Yuri exclaimed,hugging Chaewon so tightly.

'It hurts...' Chaewon said,breaking the hug.

'So this is what Yena and Minju meant by saying you had been busy doing something for me?' Chaewon uttered.

'W-What do you mean by that?' Yuri who was confused said.

'Before they left,they said something to me.That you've been busy doing something.' Chaewon answered.

'Those two,really...I told them to not tell you..' Yuri said,those two will be in danger later.

'Still,thank you for this,love.' Chaewon said,feeling grateful to Yuri.

'That was nothing.Let's go now.'

Yuri entered the student council room with Chaewon.

They see Chaeyeon and Hitomi with Yena and Minju.

'I won't introduce them to you since you already knew them yesterday.' Yuri said to Chaewon.

'Chaeyeon,Hitomi.I'm leaving her with you.You two,follow me.We have something to talk about.' Yuri leave Chaewon to them,and grabbed Yena and Minju with her.