CHAPTER 46

Chaewon and Yuri stop what they're doing and went to find out what's wrong.

'YA! Choi Yena! What did you do to him?' Yuri asked.

'I didn't do anything..' Yena defend herself,claiming she didn't do anything.

'Then,why is he crying?' Chaewon asked.

Just before Chaewon and Yuri could blame Yena further,Minju interrupted them.

'Ya! You're blaming Yena again.He's just hungry.Here.' Minju said as she handed a bottled milk to Yena.

Before Yena grab it,Yuri already grab.

'I'll do it...I don't you to make my nephew cry again.' Yuri said.

Yena let her,not making another fight again.

*A HUGE TIMESLIP*

6 years have passed,they all graduate to college and is currently working now.

Yuri is now a doctor,Chaewon is an owner of a restaurant,Yena is now the Chairwoman of the school owned by her dad while Minju is co-managing the restaurant Chaewon owned.

Wonyoung's son,Wonjin is also 6 years old now.

Instead of being so close to his mom,he grew close with his aunts instead,of course since they're the one who took care of him,but he also grew a close bond with her mom and dad(Yujin).

Yuri have day-off today so she was the one who took Wonjin on his kindergarten.

'Wonjin,wake up.You should go to school today.' Yuri said,waking her nephew.

'Let me sleep for a few minutes,aunt.' Wonjin,mumbled.

(Familiar right? Yuri was also like this whenever she wakes up...They really have so many similarities with each other)

'This child really has so many similarities with me...' Yuri thought.

'No,wake up now...You're late...' Yuri said.

A few seconds later,Wonjin woke up.

Yuri help Wonjin wear his uniform.

'LET'S GO!!!' Wonjin exclaimed.

Yuri just giggled at him.

They arrived at Wonjin's kindergarten.