CHAPTER 26

'Unnie,I'll just go buy something with Yena-unnie.Stay there,Minju.' Yuri said.

'Okay,be careful on your way back.' Chaewon said.

'Let's go,Yena-unnie.' Yuri said as she grabbed Yena with her.

After Yuri went with Yena to go buy something,Minju was left alone with Chaewon.

'Uhhmmm...Have you been well?...' Chaewon asked Minju.

'Y-Yes...' Minju answered.

'By the way,I'm asking you a favor.Don't ever tell Yul about us.' Chaewon said.

'Tssskk..I already forgot it..Don't worry...' Minju answered.

'By the way,are you really...are you really her older sister?' Chaewon asked.

'Why? You still can't believe it? It's really me...' Minju answered.

'Really? How did Yul find out about it?' Chaewon asked again.

'I don't know about it,but I think Yena told her.' Minju answered.

They just keep chatting about the old days and how they missed each other.

Meanwhile,Yuri just stopped at the park near the hospital.

Yena was confused why Yuri suddenly stopped on her tracks.

'Yuri,why are we here? I thought you wanted to buy something.' Yena asked.

'That's just an excuse to escape from them.' Yuri murmured.

'WHAT?!!! Why would you escape from them?' Yena asked.

'It's because...I just realized something...' Yuri said.

'Realized something? What's that?' Yena asked.

'I just realized that Minju was the same girl as the frog-looking girl who confessed to Chaewon-unnie last year...' Yuri said.

'I want to hate her,unnie...But I can't...What will I do now,unnie?...What if?...' Yuri added,as she's wondering what she should do now.

Yena tried to comfort Yuri.
Seeing Yuri in pain also hurts her.

'If you can't hate Minju,then don't..Don't force yourself doing something you don't like again...Did you already forget what Chaewon said to you? They're just friends...Don't you know what Chaewon keeps mumbling before she woke up from her coma?' Yena said.

'What is it?' Yuri asked.

'The doctor said she keeps mumbling a certain name.And it's the nickname she gave you.She keeps mumbling the name 'Yul'.So don't ever think that Chaewon don't love you.She really loves you much...Think about how she suffered when she lost you and how she was always worried for you that she even sacrificed herself.And mostly,think about how she always protect you ever since we're a kids...' Yena said as she comforted and make Yuri realized all the sacrifices Chaewon made for her.