CHAPTER 41

After Yena and Minju left the house,Yuri and Chaewon was left alone.

This was the first time Yuri feels bored.

Back then,she wasn't bored at all since she always either with Chaewon,Yena or Minju.

But with Minju and Yena not with her anymore and Chaewon being too focused on her studies,Yuri was bored,ALL ALONE.

At the corner of the room,Yuri tried to get Chaewon's attention.

'Love,do that later...' Yuri said.

'I'm sorry,Yul.But I can't.The decline is already tomorrow.I have to finish it.' Chaewon answered,ignoring Yuri's presence.

'You'll always in your studies and keep ignoring me...' Yuri complained.

Chaewon ignored her and continued what she was doing.

She quickly finished it,cause she knew even without seeing that Yuri is already throwing a tantrum.

Never did she know that Yuri was already asleep,waiting for her.

'Yul...' Chaewon turned around only to see her girlfriend already sleeping in a messy position.

She fixed Yuri's position,and put the blanket on her.

'Damn that assignments...Making me don't have time for my girlfriend...' Chaewon said to herself.

'Yul,love.I'm sorry for always ignoring you...I promise I'll make it up with you soon...'

Days have passed,Chaewon was even getting busier than she was ever before.

Yuri already gave up getting Chaewon's attention and would immediately went to sleep after arriving home.

PRESENT

While they were walking,Chaewon took this time to apologize to Yuri.

'Yul,I'm sorry...'

'For what?'

'For always ignoring you...'

'Don't apologize to me.It's okay.I understand you...'

'I'm sorry...'

'I told you it's okay.You don't have to apologize,okay?'

'I promise to make it up with you...'

'Then do it now.Don't think about other things and spend your time with me just for today...'

'Okay,I will...'

'Where do you want to go?' Yuri asked.

'Uhmm...at Han River...' Chaewon asked.

'Ya! Why there?' Yuri asked,disappointed.

'I've been wanting to go there with you...Also,I'm still your unnie,why are you disrespecting me?' Chaewon said.

'Even if you're my unnie,you're still my GIRLFRIEND.' Yuri said,empathizing the word 'girlfriend' to Chaewon.

'Okay,fine.Let's go there.' Yuri added.

They arrived at Han River.

They sat at the bench near it.

Chaewon leans her head into Yuri's shoulder.