CHAPTER 35

THE NEXT DAY...

Chaewon woke up first before Yuri.

She then wake Yuri up.

'Love~wake up now...We're late...' Chaewon said trying to wake Yuri up.

'Love,let me sleep for a few more minutes.' Yuri mumbled,she's still sleepy.

'Even if I'll let you sleep more,it's already 11 a.m. Wake up and get ready now.' Chaewon joked,planting a kiss on Yuri's forehead before leaving to take a bath.

Since Yuri already woke up,she then went to the bathroom.

'It's still too early,what is she saying?' Yuri mumbled.

Chaewon finishes early taking a bath,She grabbed Yuri's towel and threw it to her.

'I won't cling to you this time.Go and take a bath now.' Chaewon said,she knew that Yuri was waiting for her to cling with her.

Yuri sulked at Chaewon.

'Tssskkk..No flirting today.Think about your sister who keeps being a thirdwheel.' Chaewon said.

'Don't sulk anymore infront of me.You're making me feel guilty.Here.' Chaewon said,giving Yuri a peck on her lips instead of clinging with her.

'Go and take a bath now.I'll wait for you outside.' Chaewon said as she dressed up.

Minutes later,Yuri came out.

Chaewon and Minju were already waiting for her.

'You're here.Let's go now.' Chaewon said.

They were about to leave when Minju suddenly said something.

'Wait,stop.I just notice something.Why are you two don't cling to each other now? Did you two fought yesterday?' Minju said.

'It's not that.I just feel bad for you.Now that Yena isn't here,you'll be thirdwheeling alone.' Chaewon answered her.

'Let's go,love.' Chaewon added,grabbing Yuri's hand with her.

'Why do I have to? When I'm also leaving..' Minju mumbled.

'WHAT?!!! You're leaving too.Where will you go too then?' Yuri asked.She heard what Minju mumbled.

'I'll go home.To my old house.' Minju answered.

'Why are your face like that? It's not like I'll leave the country.' Minju said,as she looked at the other two's expressions.

'It's still in the same country.Don't worry,I'll visit you two sometimes too,and we can still meet at the school.' Minju added.

'Why are you leaving too? It's not been to long since we reunited and you're leaving me again.' Yuri said.

'It's not like I would leave you..Why are you like this? I just don't want to be a thirdwheel between you two anymore.We still can meet,anytime,anywhere.' Minju said.

'Keep your words,then.If I won't meet you at school tomorrow,I'll kill you.' Yuri warned Minju.

'Okay,okay.' Minju answered.

'Let's go now.' Chaewon said.

All three of them went to the school together.