CHAPTER 14

CONTINUATION:

YURI CHAEWON

'Huh? U-Unnie,what are you saying? Minju is my sister? that's not possible.'

'It's true,Yul.And that's also the reasons,,why she asked me to protect you...She can't bear to leave you alone.'

'Unnie,,it can't be her...no...'

'Yul,look at me...She is your real older sister.The one you've been looking for all these years.'

'If she's really my sister,then why didn't she tell me?'

'It's because she don't want you to resent her...'

'Unnie...'

'It's okay...cry as much as you want..I'm here..Sorry for not telling you about this sooner.'

After Yuri found out about her real relationship with Minju,she cried...All those years,she have no idea that the sister she have been looking for is just none other her bestfriend,Minju.

Chaewon comforted Yuri until the younger calmed down.

Yuri reminisces all her memories with Minju before the latter passed away...

She realized that Minju has tried to tell her many times but it's her who stops her from saying so..

FAST FORWARD,...

After a few days,Yuri and Chaewon recovered and gain some of their strength back.

Yena and Chaewon let Yuri live with them.

'Chaewon-ah,where's Yuri?' Yena asked Chaewon.

'At that place...' Chaewon answered.

'Again?' Yena said.

'Just let her be...' Chaewon ended their conversation.

Yuri arrived.

'I'M HOME!'

'Oh,you're back,Yul...'

'Where did you go again,Yuri?'

'YA! Choi Yena.stop bothering her and let's eat.Yul,come and sit here.'

'Okay.'

The three of them ate together.

'Yul,when will you caome back to them?' Chaewon asked Yuri.

'Them?' Yuri said.

'Your family.' Chaewon said.

'No,not yet,unnie.I can't go back to them yet...' Yuri said as she continue eating.

'Why though?' Chaewon asks her again.

'Just..just because..' Yuri answered.

Days have passed,but just like always Yuri always drop by Minju's tomb to visit her.

You can't blame her.She just regrets that she wasn't able to spend more time with Minju.

She just wanted to meet her again'even if it's for one last time.(or she though that Minju already died)

Later that night,Yuri dreamed of Minju...

YURI MINJU

'Minju-unnie???'

'Yuri???why are you here?'