Chapter one

James Pov

I grab Harry from Lily and run deeper into the house, trying to find a hiding place to keep my son safe. Harry whines, clinging to my shirt as I try to put him down in the closet inside his nursery.

I hear Lily scream as she's killed. I know it will be me and Harry next, so I get into the closet with him so he wouldn't make a sound, but as I am about to shut the closet Voldemort bursts through the nursery door and pulls down his hood. He looks so handsome but I am still scared of what is about to happen to think about that.

Harry cries into my chest as I hold him tight. I look at him and kiss his forehead, then close my eyes waiting for the spell to hit us but it never does. I squeeze Harry a little to make sure this is still real then slowly open my eyes.

"I'm not going to kill either of you. If, you do one thing for me" says Voldemort in a very smooth voice and a smirk on his face. I look at Harry then slowly look at Voldemort, trying not to meet his blood colored eyes.

I feel a hand grab my chin and make me look up in his crimson eyes that make me melt. Why do I feel like this? I ask myself.

"Answer me James Potter. If you do not I will kill you both" Voldemort says with eases. I look scared but I finally listen to him.

"Yes, what do you want from me?" I say in a questioning voice that shows that I was scared.

"Nothing much really, just you and o-your son." He says and everything goes dark.

I wake up in a soft bed with Harry asleep next to me in a pair of new jammies and a new binky in his mouth. I look around and see that I am in a nice bedroom and I am in a king size bed. Harry starts to get fussy so I pick him up and rub his back as I walk around the room so he can go back to sleep.

The door opens and I see Voldemort in muggle clothes walk into the room. I freeze, what does he want him me and Har? Why does he want me? Why do I feel like I can trust him and feel safe around him? I mean I love Lily and I had a kid with her. But this was different and on a whole different level of trust and safety.

"Do you like your new home and our room?" He says with a smirk. Our room?

"What the hell is going on?" I look at him.

"I want you in my life James. I want you to be mine and to be my lady to my people. And I want Harry to be our son, love" he says and he walks closer to me as he talks. When he called me love, I started to blush and try to look away but he grabs my chin again. "Don't look away from me, I want to see your eyes whenever I look at you."

"Why me? Why do you want me and Harry? Albus said you wanted to kill Harry because of something?" I ask.

"You really trust that old crackpot and that seer that is always high that he seems to follow blindly?" He asks rubbing my lips with his thumb. I felt sparks as he did it and I lean in closer

"I do not know Lily said we needed to trust what Albus said and I will do anything to protect my baby boy," I say quietly.

"Lily said so, huh? Where is she now, love?"

"She is dead, my lord," I say. I do not know what he wants mr to call him, But I heard that his followers call him 'my lord' so I did that.

"Exactly, and why is that?" He asks, pulling him close. I squeak when he pulled me close. Then I smell him and he smelld so good. Harry ruins the odd moment by waking up and crying.

Voldemort gently takes Harry from my arms and rocks him in his arms and starts talking to him to quiet him down. I look at Voldemort with new eyes. This is nothing that Albus told me about him. And there is something about him that made me what to love him but what this that I was feeling.

3rd pov

Harry looks up at the new person with curious eyes and sucks on his binky calming down.Harry cuddles close to Voldemort, liking how this person felt more safe and loving then the other lady in his life.

"Do you not know what is going on between the both of us love? I know you feel the bond with us but you are still confuse" Voldemort says, looking at James.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He stutters and looks at his son who is falling back to sleep.

"What did that old foul and that girl do to you? You should know when your mate when you first look at them?" Voldemort says

"Mate? I have no idea what you mean..." James says, looking confused.

"We need to go get you check and Harry to see if there are any blocks on you guys" Voldemort says, talking to himself.

James sits on the bed thinking about this. What the hell is going on. What does he mean that we are mates? James doesn't understand this at all. This is all new to him and he would never think this would happen. He thought he would die to protect his son not to live and found out he had a mate.

"Let's go, love." Voldemort looks at him with kind and worried eyes and he is still holding Harry in his arms and he also has a baby bag packed for him.