Prologue

All rights reserved

~~~ Every book, every volume has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hand, every time someone run his eyes down the pages, its spirit glows and strengthens ~~~

* * *

Love....

When you hear this word every cell in your body thinks about that one imaginary or non-imaginary person with whom you want to share this blissful feeling and make them the happiest person on earth and when you finally meet your dream lover you want to do nothing but stay besides them and prove yourself worthy of them. The feeling of being in love is so pure that you cant describe them in words. It feels like you want to throw them from the cliff and run down to catch them. When you are in love you want to shout on top of your lungs and let the whole world know how amazingly blessed you are, to have them and knowing that the opposite person feels the same about you, its like you got a piece of heaven.

That is what I felt until someone broke her into millions of pieces and that's when she knew that love was not meant for her. I thought that all the above words beautifully expressed suits only in movies and novels where everything ends in a happily ever after fantasy. Fantasy, people like to live in fantasy because they are afraid to face the cruel reality which makes them face to face with the facts of life. But the reality is that the person for whom you feel this love, they will throw you from the cliff but never come down to catch you. You yourself have to be your hero and save yourself from such demons. You don't have to wait for your prince charming to come to save you but instead, you have to be that bad ass princess and save yourself from fire dragon....

This is how I used to think about love..

UNTIL...

I accidentally met a stunning devilish sexy man on an eventful day and he made his life's aim to take revenge from me, and so he takes me away from my life, family and friends...making my life living hell. But me being me, did my best to ruin his evil plans.

But destiny had other plans for me. I don't know when I started having such unusual feelings for him this unknown butterflies in my stomach, and for once I wanted him to throw me from the cliff and run down to catch me. I wanted him to be my knight in shining armour and save from that fire dragon, take me with him on his black horse and make me his queen.

Its a saying that the more you run from certain things, that easily those things find a way in your life and that same thing happened with me. I was running away from him, from the way I was attracted to him, from his love, from the way my heart did a flip flop when I hear his name, and that easily my fate made me fall for him at each and every step of my life...

AND FROM HERE THE JOURNEY OF MY LOVE BEGINS....

* * *

Really important - hey guys..!! I have taken part in your story India contest and I need a little favour from you'll to help me in this. All you need to do is just vote the first chapter of my book i.e. the current chapter you are reading or Prologue you can say. You can vote for all chapters if you want ;) but please do vote on my first chapter. So its a keen request to please click that tiny star icon on your screen and take my story a step ahead, if you feel its worth it. I would be gratefully if you do that...thank you a lot..!!

Hope you liked it...let me know your feedbacks please.

This book is fiction and is a tiny part of my imaginative creation, every single character, name, place, photos are just used for the representation purpose only.

All rights reserved. So please do not copy anything.

Random thought : I am a bitch and trust me, you don't want to mess with me.

I think this line is pretty outdated so can you modify it in something sarcastic or anything...without changing that attitude tone of it.?

Let me know if you can. I would really like to know your variety of creative imagination.

Thankyou

Abookdiva