L I L L Y

Lilly Tyler - a 32 year old from London, and big sister of Rose Tyler - had lived a pretty eventful life, but nothing compared to what she experienced after a seemingly routine mission to check out a shop in her home city. What turned out to be Rose's workplace, just so happened to be where she met the man who would chance their lives forever. Surrounded by shop mannequins, Lilly expected the worse - that there was no way out of the mess she'd gotten herself into this time, until a man grabbed her hand and whispered "run". With Rose, the Doctor and Lilly travel the universe in his TARDIS (attempting and failing to stay out of trouble).

But there is something that Lilly's hiding from everyone. Of course, everyone has secrets, but typically, they know their own. Typically people know what they're hiding.

She doesn't even know her darkest secret; she doesn't know the secret of the whispers.

•••••••••••••••

This story contains mentions of mental health, swearing and sexual references. At some points, it may also contain some spoilers for Marvel Agents of Shield, but I do try to steer well away from them.

•••••••••••••••

🌹🌹🌹

Taylor Swift As Lilly Tyler

(Red era)

🌹🌹🌹

Jenifer Morrison As Ella