Drunk

“I feel so fucking drunk right now.”

- Lilly Tyler

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Something new. I'm sorry."

"Isn't that better?" Rose asked.

"Not for a Dalek." Ella replied.

"I can feel so many ideas. So much darkness. Rose, give me orders. Order me to die." The Dalek commanded.

"I can't do that!" My sister protested, taking a step backwards.

"This is not life. This is sickness. I shall not be like you. Order my destruction! Obey! Obey! Obey!"

"Do it." My sister murmured.

"Are you frightened, Rose Tyler?"

"Yeah." She admitted softly.

"So am I. Exterminate." The Dalek shut it's eye and we all stepped backwards for it to close it's armour. It then rose into the air, the balls on its lower body spreading out around the Dalek to create a forcefield. Then, it imploded, making Rose grip my hand tightly.

★★★

We walked back to the TARDIS and Rose looked at me, trying to lighten the mood. "So you found one of your own, then?"

"Huh?"

"Ella. She's Irish."

"She is?" My head snapped to my daughter. "Are you?"

"You didn't notice? How many times have you met me?" Ella quizzed incredulously.

"Only once...and it was a a busy day." I defended while turning to the Time Lord. "Can Ella come with us for a bit? I want to make sure that she's ok before she runs away again. Please?" I gave him huge doe eyes.

"Fine by me. And I have this." He handed my daughter her vortex manipulator. "Took it from Adam's office."

"Thanks, Doc." She took it off him and the Doctor raised a brow at the nickname. "No, you don't like it in the future either."

"You're from my future? Lilly, is this the friend you always talk about?"

"Nah, that's my wife. Lils only met me once." Ella replied for me. "I am from your future, though and, no, I'm not going to tell you any of it."

"Wait, are you the Ella that mum talked about?" Rose inquired.

"No, I'm a different one." She lied. It flowed out of her mouth as if she believed it herself. "I know who you're talking about, and two people with the same name's really confusing." Ella chuckled quietly. "I'm Ella Song. The other one is Elizabeth Tyler...Ella for short."