World War Three (2)

Lilly you're fantastic!

- The Doctor

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"If only we knew what the Slitheen wanted

"If only we knew what the Slitheen wanted." Harriet mumbled to herself. "Listen to me. I'm saying Slitheen as if it's normal."

"What do they want, though?" Coulson asked.

"Well they're just one family, so it's not an invasion. They don't want Slitheen World, they're out to make money. That means they want to use something. Something here on Earth. Some kind of asset." The Doctor pointed out.

"Like what? Coal?" May began.

"Gold? Oil? Water? Diamonds?" Harriet finished, May nodding along.

"You're very good at this." The Time Lord complemented.

"Thank you."

"Harriet Jones. Why do I know that name?"

Rose's phone beeped making everyone turn to look at her. "Oh, that's me."

"But we're sealed off. How did you get a signal?" The MP asked in disbelief.

"He zapped it. Super phone." Rose answered vaguely.

"Then we can call for help. You must have contacts."

"Dead downstairs, yeah. Lilly? Can your lot help?" The Doctor turned the attention to me.

"They're too far away to get here before something bad happens, even with the Quinjet or Zephyr. And I don't want to put the people that are here in danger. It's bad enough that May and Coulson are here." I replied, throwing a worried glance at the two agents.

"Lilly, you didn't know that it would be so dangerous and even if you did, it's our job to be here. Don't beat yourself up over something you couldn't control." May told me sternly.

"I just don't like you guys being in danger."

"Now you know how we feel when you put yourself in danger all the time." She leaned forwards to whisper in my ear so that no one else could hear.

"I'm sorry."

"It's Mickey." Rose showed us her phone with an image of the Slitheen on it, smirking at the suprise on the Doctor's face. He gave her back the phone and she called Mickey back.

"Is she all right, though? Don't put her on, just tell me."

The Doctor snatched the phone out of my sister's hand and put it up to his ear. "Is that Ricky? Don't talk, just shut up and go to your computer." He commanded and sighed a few moments later, probably annoyed with Mickey's response. "Mickey the idiot, I might just choke before I finish this sentence, but, er, I need you."