12.

Illumi's POV

I woke up to a loud sound of banging on my door.
I heard a faint male voice asking to open the door.
I realized it was my father. I never had my father come speak to me, in person, so I knew something was up.
I quickly woke Hisoka up, a bit panicked but managed to keep a calm expression.
"Hisoka. Hisoka. Wake up-"
My lover finally rolled over, with his stupid signature grin.
"Good morning love~"
I lightly kissed his cheek, and then slowly started to push him off his bed.

I guess he heard the loud pounding on the door because soon he was scrambling to get under my bed. Just as soon as Hisoka managed to squirm under my bed, my father busted open my door.
I just sat there on my bed, pretending to look like I've been busy doing whatever.
"Illumi, your mother wishes to speak to you and that.. clown."
I raised an eyebrow, throwing the blanket off of me.
"Oh yeah?"
My father tried to look over me.
"Is he still here? If so. I'd like him to come out, your mother seemed distressed. She's in the outside Canopy."

Hisoka poked his head out from the bottom of my bed, waving nervously at my unamused father.
"Yeah, whatever. Your mother requested you to wear her childhood Kimono that you have in your closet."
And soon, he was finally out of my room.
Hisoka sighed in relief, pushing himself out from under my bed, and dusting his clothes.
"You wear kimono's?"
I shrugged, going over to my closet, searching for the kimono.

"Only at times. They can be both comfortable and annoying. I don't wear them regularly. My mom just likes it when I wear her old clothes. Its honestly kinda weird to me."
I pulled the requested clothing item out, shutting the door to my closet to quickly get changed.
I came out, wearing the slightly loose kimono, which Hisoka seemed to take a liking in.
I glared at him, before snatching his hand and dragging him out of the room.
I was cursing under my breath as I wanted nothing to do with my Mother at this point.

Hisoka finally managed to stand up straight complimenting me as we walked. I, on the other hand, just wanted to get everything done quickly. I was growing tired of my family's shenanigans, and interested into Hisoka's. We made it outside, where my mother was happily sipping tea under the Canopy. He noticed me and my lover, and waved at us to come towards her
I mentally rolled my eye's, but proceeded to drag a not ready Hisoka to my mother.

My mom smiled as she noticed I was wearing her childhood kimono.
"Illumi! Darling! You look lovely!"
She squealed, setting her tea down.
"Come, sit. And who is this?"
Hisoka took a quick but simple bow.
"Hisoka Morow."
He smiled lightly but seemed like he didn't want to be there.

My mother's smile faded away, I assumed she was gonna get serious now.
"Your father had told me about what has been going on between you two. And well, I have to agree. I'd much rather you be in a relationship with a girl. I mean, how are you gonna be able to raise children? Your dear old mom wants grandchildren who grow up to become assassins!"
I clenched my fist, my anger rising once again.
"Mother. I do not wish to have any children, nor do I want to be with a female. This is what I've chosen and I don't understand why you can't just let me be!"

My mother gasped, putting a hand over her mouth.
"Oh dear! My sweet, sweet, Illumi. This man has clearly changed you. Thats why I need you to be paired up with a female! They are much less reckless than men."
I gritted my teeth almost loosing my temper.
"Mother. Even if I decide to pair up with a Female, there are non I'm peculiarly attracted too."
My mother put her hands together, grinning.
"I had a feeling you would say something like that! Butler, bring her over."

At this point, both me and Hisoka were confused. Bring who over?
A butler came with a young looking girl, about my age I guessed. She looked stunning, but I still felt 0 attraction.
"Meet, Aoi. She's a trained assassin that's also looking for a mate. I've brought her over, since I told her that you were breaking up with, Hisoka!"
Hisoka's jaw dropped. He looked a bit outraged too.
"Nice to meet you, Illumi. And might I say, you look gorgeous in that kimono."

I slammed my hand onto the table.
"Thats IT. I've HAD it with you and father. Why do YOU always have to decide what I do? I'm leaving. Come on, lets go, Hisoka."
I got up and started to walk away, Hisoka following me, he held my hand as we walked away from my mother's cry's for me to just get to know the girl.

—————-
GOD THT TOOK LONG
ALSO, aoi is no OC of mine. She only exists because plot. This took long because my mom came into where I'm sleeping and was like, tucking me in and stuff because she thinks I'm sleeping, but I literally have my phone right under me and sweating balls.

At least I got i done
Vote and comment if you want to ig
Leave scenarios you'd like to see and I'll see if I like any.
ALSO ALSO
900+ reads and 100+ votes?? Ya'll are INSANE 😭 THANK YOU SM EVERYONE
writing chapters always fills me with joy because I know ya'll appreciate it. Waking up just to check what you guys have to say is literally my life line 🥺
Peace out 😌

Word count:
973