31.

Hisoka's POV

tick.
tock.
I've been waiting for a couple minutes now.
9:45.
Illumi still wasn't back.
I've tried calling him multiple times but he never picked up.
I gave him time since I knew if he got into any trouble, he could probably get out of the situation really quickly.
I sighed, getting up. Luckily, I had my phone connected with Illumi's so I could track where he was. Of course, I could track him easily without my phone but I was in a hurry.
I rushed out my door, going pass my car as I'd rather go on feet.
I ran, following the directions my phone was telling me to follow.
A couple minutes later, I was pretty sure I arrived.
But.. this was a wedding? A pretty empty and bland one too.
I looked around for anyone, and heard people falling to the ground and lots. And Lots of gunshots.

I rushed over to the sound, my eyes widening.
Illumi, fighting probably dozens of people at a time, all armed with Guns.
Thankfully, he didn't look too injured.
Just a couple cuts but he was limping on one leg. Most likely got shot. And he looked a bit drunk too.
I had 0 idea on what was going on, but I knew i had to get him out of whatever was going on.
A couple meters away from him, you could see Aoi, furiously clenching her fists as guards surrounded her so she wouldn't get hurt.
She looked like she was about to kill someone in the most gruesome way.
I ran over to Illumi and picked him up, bridal style, then started to run.
Illumi looked confused, processing what just happened.

"What— Hisoka?! PUT ME DOWN!!"
I ignored him and continued to run, avoiding bullets as I ran back to my house.
Illumi was arguing with me, to put him down so he could go back and fight. But I wasn't gonna listen to him.
This was probably the most fun I've ever had in a while.
Finally, a couple minutes later, we got to my house. I slammed the door as bullets hit my door.
Thankfully my windows were bullet proof.
I set Illumi down, looking around his body.
His leg was bleeding out quickly, and I needed to do something about it.
I ran over to my kitchen, looking for that medkit I haven't touched in years.
I found it and rushed back over to Illumi.
"Did you get the bullet out?"
Illumi rolled his eyes, smacking me.

"Of course I did, dumbass! What the fuck we're you thinking? Being so careless?!"
I started to wrap his leg with a bandage, getting layer by layer.
I finished up his leg, then began to clean away the blood on his face.
I never run away from a fight, nor have I ever used a
medkit before.
All the adrenaline running through my veins were pumping out right now and my worry for Illumi increased by the second.
I picked Illumi back up, setting him onto the couch, putting my hand on my hip.
"Now. Tell me. What happened?!"
Illumi looked pissed off, but sunk into the couch, crossing his arms.
"Well.."

'We were heading back to your house, but they tricked me, obviously, and lead me into an entire wedding. They were apparently gonna force me into a marriage, with Aoi. But I declined and Aoi got pissy.
Lots and lots of arguments later, she threw a punch at me which I dodged.
That just started a whole fight between me, and Aoi. And yeah, that's basically what happened."
I stared at him in complete and utter shock.
This was more than I could comprehend.
What kind of sane person, plans a a wedding, just to force someone to marry them?
"Jesus.. why didn't you call me??"

Illumi smacked my head again, frowning.
"Use your head, idiot!! Do you think I could use my phone during that time?"
I pouted, rubbing my head.
"...no.."
Illumi hit my head again, but even harder this time. He must've been really pissed right now.
"EXACTLY!!"
I held onto my head, curling up into a ball on the floor.
You could still hear yelling and gunshots from the outside but they would probably give up in a couple minutes or so.
"If I didn't love you, I probably would've given you a even harder punch."
I looked up to him, muttering to myself.
"Wow are you sure this is what a loving couple does?"
I was being sarcastic, of course.
He glared at me, then frantically started to swing his arms at me, hitting me lots.. and lots of times.
"Ow!! Ow!! Ow!!"
I laughed since this was just getting funny for me.
"Okay, okay! Baby I'm sorry!!"
Illumi stopped, resting back onto the couch.
"I only do this because I care about you."
I grinned looking back up at him.
"You care about me?~"

Illumi just looked away, crossing his arms.
I got up, getting on top of him, avoiding touching his leg of course. And leaned in to kiss him as the gun shots faded away.
Illumi gladly leaned in as well, pushing my head down slowly towards him.
I'm one lucky man.
—————
Yes
Okay school starts in two days and I'm literally not ready 👁💧👁
Vote and Comment if you want to ig
Ciao

Word Count:
901