19.

Hisoka's POV

I played with Illumi's hair as he went through his phone. I wasn't sure what there was to look at on Illumi's phones but I didn't really care.
I ran my fingers through his hair, humming a tune as I did so.
Suddenly, I felt Illumi's presence get darker.
I looked over his shoulder to see, as I predicted, Aoi had made contact with Illumi.
It read:

'Hi. You didn't text me so I just did it myself. Anyways, i've gotten a reservation for a fine dining establishment for next week. After your date with your 'lover', I'm asking you to just give me a chance. I don't always act like that, the clown just gives off energy.
Text back x'

I rolled my eyes, continuing to run my hand through Illumi's hair.
"I'm not really gonna have a say on this, but you do you. Because I know in the end of the day, we both agree she's a fucking psychopath and is worse than me."
Illumi scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"Of course I know that. I want to go, just to see what kinda of nonsense she's gonna start rambling about.
I chuckled, pressing a kiss onto Illumi's cheek.
"It's like you're starting to become like me~"
Illumi punched my arm, which hurt but I didn't care.
"Shut up."
I grinned, resting my head onto his shoulder as he texted Aoi back.

"Hi. As much as I hate you, I'll be willing to go with you. But only this one time."

Ah, dry and bland. Just how I know him as.
Illumi turned his phone off, putting it away as he proceeded to put me while burying his head into my shoulder, pushing me down onto the bed.
I chuckled, rubbing circles onto Illumi's back.
When I thought about it, Illumi definitely seems like a top, but act's all bottomish if he's around me. Is bottomish a word? Whatever. But he'd always be so.. soft and or comfy around me. It's honestly a bit of a shocker to me but it's not like I hate it so I won't complain.

I poked at the hickys I gave Illumi, making him immediately kick me with his leg on my shin.
I hissed in pain but of course, I loved it.
"Its not fair how you can rock all of my hickys on your neck but I don't even have a single one of yours~"
I tucked some loose hair behind Illumi's ear.
"Well, I don't even know how to give any so don't even think about it."
I licked my (dry) lips, which I was told was creepy but I didn't think so.
"Well~ basically, you bite lightly onto/kiss your lover's neck. It leaves red and purple spots on their neck and thats what a hicky is."

"Why would.. Why would anyone want those?"
I shrugged, stroking his back.
"They're pretty nice. Why don't you give it and try and give me a couple?~"
Illumi rolled his eyes at me, which was pretty expected from him.
"You're weird but I'll still do it anyways."
He went dont to my neck, slowly but surely kissing and biting my neck.
I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip and let my cheeks flush red as he continued.
He felt like as if an absolute angel was kissing down onto my neck.

A minute later, he got off of me, inspecting my neck as it was now starting to turn purple and red.
"I still don't understand why people would want these.. they kinda suck."
I put a hand over my chest, as if I was offended.
"I know you enjoyed it when I did it to you so you can shut your mouth."
Illumi huffed, holding onto my arm as he closed his eyes.
"Going to sleep already? You haven't even brushed your teeth, got changed, or brushed your hair."
Illumi sighed, getting off the bed, me following behind him as we went into the bathroom to get ready for sleep.

—————
I yawned as I closed my eyes, putting my arms out into the air so Illumi could come and fall asleep into my arms.
He did so, laying into my chest, closing his eyes.
"Remember, we're heading out to my apartment and I'll take you out to somewhere  fancy."
Illumi paid almost 0 attention.
"Yeah okay. Let me sleep now."
I smiled, patting his head.
"Sleep well, love you~"
....
"Love you too I guess."

————-
Did I write this while listening to chirstmas music? Yes
I swear I just love the vibe 😭
Also short chapter but its August 27th and manifesting takes    t i m e    sooo
Anyways hoped you guys l i k e d
Vote and comment if you want to ig
I'm going to sleep
Gn ya'll

Word count:
805