39.

Illumi's POV

I woke up, the sun out, which was telling me it was morning already.
I rolled over, wrapping my arms around my sleeping Fiancé and burying my face into his back.
I guess he wasn't sleeping as he turned around and put a hand on my head.
"Good morning, darling~"
My node felt a bit stuffy this morning but I was guessing it was just something that happened sometimes.
I looked up at him.
"Morning. Is Chrollo up?"
He nodded, Pointing to Chrollo laying on his carpet.
I stared at him, awkwardly waving.
"..Morning."
Chrollo looked at me, smiling and waving back.
"Good morning!"

I let out a sneeze, covering my mouth as I did.
Hisoka looked over at me, with a concerned/confused look.
"Are you sick?"
I shook my head.
"No, probably just something that happens in the morning I guess."
Hisoka gave me a questionable but believed me, getting up and stretching.
I sneezed again, covering my mouth in embarrassment.
I went under the covers, maybe I just needed some warmth.
I could hear Chrollo getting up and exiting out the door, Hisoka doing the same.
And then it hit me,
It was actually pretty chilly last night, though Chrollo and Hisoka both at least wore long pants. I wore shorts. SHORTS.
I smacked my face, mostly because I regretted my stupid decision.
I threw the blanket off of me, but when I got up, my head felt like absolute shit. My it felt like it was lightlg spinning but I just ignored it, I walked out the door, sneezing whilst doing so.
Hisoka was making breakfast while Chrollo sat on the couch, relaxing.
I sight sitting down beside Chrollo and pulling out my phone , checking notifications and stuff to get my mind off the headache.

I sneezed again, this time Chrollo looking over at me.
"Are you sure you're not sick?"
I shrugged, sinking into the couch.
"I might have a cold, no big deal."
Chrollo raised an eyebrow, sitting up properly to face me.
"Hisoka told you to wear long pants at least yesterday but you insisted you'd be fine. Now look, you're sick. Eat some medicine after breakfast. I'm pretty sure Hisoka has some."
My back jolted.
Heres another thing about me, I absolutely DESPISE medicine. Pills, The liquid, any kind. I can withstand pain for multiple hours but the taste of medicine.. it isn't it.
Hisoka shouted over to us, putting a hand on his hip.
"BREAKFAST IS READY."
Chrollo smiled, standing up and walked to the dining table.
I got up as well, sitting down in front of him.

Chrollo immediately started eating while I just stared at my food.
Hisoka sat down beside me, humming while he started to eat.
He looked over at me with a confused expression.
"Are you.. not hungry?"
I snapped out of my trance, sliding my hand through my hair.
"No, it's fine I can eat."
I sneezed and slowly started to eat.
Hisoka looked at my suspiciously, probably putting 2 and 2 together.
"Are you sure you're doing okay? Your cheeks are flushed red. You look a bit tired there too.."
I looked at Hisoka with a confused look, then I realized I was swaying back and forth a bit, and my arms looked a bit limp.
"What? Oh. Yeah, it's probably just a cold-"
I was stopped with the back of Hisokas hand on my forehead.
I reacted my slapping his hand away.
"What the- Hisoka what the fuck??"
He stood up, looking quite worried.
"Illumi your forehead is burning. I'm pretty sure you have a fever."

My eyes widened. When was the last time I had a fever? Like.. 7-10 years ago?
"W-What? No, I don't. It's a cold."
Hisoka pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing.
"Illumi you're showing about half the symptoms for one. Your cheeks are flushed, you look like you lot your appetite, your eyes look sore, and you're limp. Not to mention the burning forehead too? I need you to rest in bed today. Me snd Chrollo will go out and just look for furniture for the wedding."
I stood up, slamming my hands on the table.
"Hisoka I'm FINE. I can still walk around fine. You'll need me for furniture shopping too."
Hisoka crossed his arms, looking me up and down.
"Illu, stop denying it. Try feeling your own forehead!"
He took my hand and place it onto my forehead.
He was right, it was like I was touching a stove top.
I quickly removed my hand, glaring at him.
"Fine! I'll rest but only for today."
Hisokas face loosened up, he smiled lightly.
"If you're not hungry you should go rest now, I'll get you some food when you're hungry."

He looked over to Chrollo, who sat there silently munching down on his food.
"Chrollo? Can you take Illumi back to my room, I get a damp cloth ready."
He looked up, nodding.
I stared at Hisoka with confusion.
"Hisoka, I'm not a toddler, I can walk by myself."
I started to walk back to his room, but stumbled half way due to my legs giving up almost.
I looked back over to them, sniffling.
"On second thought.."
Hisoka smirked, combing his hair with his hand.
Chrollo walked over to me and lead me back over to Hisoka's room, setting me down on the bed.
He put the blanket over me and then walked back out, I was guessing he was still hungry.
Hisoka came in with a damp cloth, a cold one.
He put it on my forehead which spiked a jolt down my back but besides that it was fine.
"Sleep now, I'll come change your cloth soon."
He kissed my cheek and walked off, closing the lights and door behind him.
—————
OK
BTW
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH MS.RONA🦠
SOMEONE JUST REQUESTED I MAKE LIKE ILLUMI CATCH THE COLD OR SOMETHING SO HISOKA CAN TAKE CARE OF HIK SND STUF AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A CUTE IDEA JAHSVNEBEHHD
anyways kinda long chapter
Vote and comment if you want to ig

Word Count:
1026