26.

!!Really short chapter!!
Hisoka's POV

Carefully caring the tray, I walked back into my room, where Illumi was relaxing in.
He was on his phone, and looked tired and bored.
I smiled, putting the tray onto his lap, sitting down beside him.
"Sorry it took a while. I couldn't find the eggs."
He smiled lightly, kissing my cheek.
"It's alright. Thank you."
I felt a bit bad for absolutely destroying him the day before, but it's hard controlling yourself when your partner is calling you Daddy.
Illumi cut into one of the fried eggs, eating it.
"Did Aoi message you again?"
He shook his head

"My Mother."
My eye's widened
His Mother? Jesus what would she want from us.
"Ah.. I see."
Illumi continued to eat, which made me pretty happy. I've barely see him so this was nice to see.
"Right now, I have one goal. Wipe out Aoi's little group. I did some digging and it turns out they steal stuff or just do really shitty things just for their leaders.They're basically like a reboot of the Phantom troupe.. but with more people."
I put my arm around him, twirling a loose piece of his hair.
"This'll be entertaining~ but don't we also kill people for our own needs?"

Illumi shot me a
'Don't bring it in right now.' Type of look.
"Well.. anyways~ what'd your Mother say? I never knew your parents could use phones."
Illumi rolled his eyes
"Of course they can. And well.. she isn't exactly 'thrilled' that you took my V card. She wanted it to be a girl."
I smirked, running my hand through my hair.
"Heh~ of course I did. I'm just lucky"
He sighed, continuing to eat his meal.
"Yeah. I heard she cried over the news or something. And honestly, I just don't care."

I nodded slowly, unimpressed with his Mother's actions.
"I promise we'll be able to kill all of them soon. And get married at the same time!~"
Illumi finished his breakfast, leaning his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes.
"I barely even know who Aoi is. Nor do I care. She just suddenly popped into my life unexpectedly and well.. now we're here I guess. Its been a crazy week so far and I'm not enjoying it at all."
I put the tray away from him and leaned in to kiss him but then realized he'd just eaten so he probably would've tasted like burnt popcorn.

"Is there anything else you have in mind or is that it? I'm willing to do everything just so you'll be happy."
Illumi's face lit up, but it wasn't as revealing. You could see the sparkles in his eyes but other than that, he looked the same.
"What did I ever do to deserve you, Hisoka?"
———
Oop
Filler chapter
I got kinda busy today soooo
Also, leave ideas down for the next chapter or things you want to see in this

Ciao

Word count;
495