16.

Illumi's POV

I laid half asleep on the bed, while Hisoka went through his phone mindlessly. He looked over at me, or, I guessed he did, since his hands sinked into my hair, a carefully started to braid it.
I smirked mentally, he always thinks he's being so smooth a quiet, but in reality, he's very noticeable. Or maybe it's because I can never really fully sleep since anything could happen at night.
Though, I didn't mind him braiding my hair while I slept, sometimes, I would wake up with my hair braided, since I've been taking constant naps for the past 2-3 days.

I felt Hisoka let go of my hair, I was guessing he'd finished. A couple minutes later, I woke up, Hisoka minding his own business on his phone.
I touched my hair, and sure enough, it was fully braided. I never understood why Hisoka was good at doing hair, but I also never questioned it.
He never talked about his past, and when he did, they would be dry and subtle. Repeating things he'd already did, like
'I named my nen after my favourite chewing gum as a kid, Bungee gum.'
But he had told me once before that he hadn't had much money as a kid. But that was it.

"Ah!~ You're awake.~"
I rolled my eye's, patting my shirt down.
"I'm always awake."
Hisoka gave me a small smooch on the cheek, and went back onto his phone.
I looked over his shoulder, only being able to read some words.
"What are you doing?"
Hisoka hummed, looking over at me.
"I'm looking for good 5 star restaurants~ just so I can take you out to the best~"
I crossed my arms, laying back onto the bed.
"Haven't we already gone on a date today? Or does that just not count?"

Hisoka continued to scroll through his phone.
"Oh, not today, after we get to my apartment of course~"
I lifted my head.
"Do you even have anything to wear?"
Hisoka placed a finger onto his lip, biting his nail.
"Of course I do, I just never wear it. The real question is, do YOU have anything to wear, or do we have to go shopping again."
My body shot up, glared at Hisoka.
"We are NEVER going shopping again. Or at least, I'm not going with you again."
Hisoka snickered.
"But yes. I did bring some.. 'fancy' clothes. Its kinda old though."
Hisoka leaned over and pecked my lips. It was these kinds of small affection not make me regret leaving the Zoldyck Mansion.

"Good enough~"
A small ding came from Hisoka's phone. A notification?
"Who is it?"
Hisoka got back onto his phone, his eye's narrowed.
"That. Whats her name.. Aoi. Girl from yesterday. I don't even know how she got my phone number."
He showed me his phone.

Greetings. Is this Hisoka?
If so, this is Aoi from the day before. I have been ordered to meet up with the two of you. How about I take you both out to dinner today? And we can talk about this.. situation.
I'll be at [Insert random restaurant] at 7.
Sincerely Aoi

I sighed, getting up.
Hisoka looked at me, putting his phone away.
"Are we going to go?"
I checked the time.
6:48
I tucked some loose hair behind my ear
"I guess we should. I'm guessing if we don't, my parents will start to hunt us down."
Hisoka crossed his arms, looking down at his feet.
"I don't have a good feeling about this."
I put my hand on his shoulder
"I don't either. But I'd rather do this easily than have an entire group of butler come look for us."

Hisoka sighed nodding.
"Yeah I guess. How far away is the place?"
I thought for a bit
"It's about 15 minutes away. We should get going on a Taxi right now."
Hisoka stood up, patting down any dust from his shirt.
"Lets go then."
He walked out the door, me following behind him.

——————-
Did I fall asleep while writing this?
Yes 😢
I forgot like half the things I was gonna write, so its kinda short.
Also, I was thinking yesterday
I saw this tiktok where basically, the Zoldyck family are royals, Kuraika, (Mr)Leorio, and Gon were new knights FOR the family.
And Illumi and Killua were the most looked up to princes, and Hisoka was their jester ( '∀`)

Here's something about me.
I'm a HUGE sucker for medieval AU's and history.
I was thinking of maybe doing a Hisoillu AU of the Medieval AU and like Stuff
Thoughts?

Vote and comment if you want to ig
Ciao

Word count:
781