32.

Illumi's POV

Our lips parted, the only thing connecting it was a trail of saliva.
We stared into each others eyes once again, you could hear intense banging at Hisoka's door but we didn't care.
We leaned back in to kiss again, our lips softly brushing against the others.
As we continued, the door flew open, Hisoka jumped, looking up at what caused the door to open.
There stood a pissed off looking Aoi.
"You.. I've HAD IT, with you two!! I don't get why, YOU, pick a clown over me! An assassin, just like you!!"
She pointed her finger at me, splurging nonsense.
I stared at her blankly.

Hisoka rolled his eyes, getting off of me.
"M'kay pop off I guess."
He walked away to his room, but not before turning around to Aoi.
"Oh yeah. You better pay for that door by the way~"
Then disappearing back into his room.
Aoi glared at me, crossing her arms.
"Your parents actually gave me a call, asking to see you again. Your mother sounded beartbroken. They want the alliance between my group and your family. So I advise you go visit them."
I stared at her, getting up.
"I'll think about it. Anyways, I think you should leave. You're starting to bother me again."
She frowned, looking me dead in the eye.
"I'm not going anywhere."
I raised an eyebrow, clearly unimpressed.
"I don't even know what you're going after anymore. If you're really trying to impress your boss with this, maybe try a different approach. Or just get with my brother Milluki, he probably won't mind."

Aoi attempted to punch me, again, but I dodged with ease.
"No! I want to be with you! Thats why I'm still doing this! And I'm not getting with your brother. He's.. greasy."
I flicked her forehead and then lifted her up, carrying her out the (almost demolished) door.
I dropped her onto the floor and looked down at her.
"Just leave us alone already."
I slowly closed the door, though I felt pieces of it falling out.
I sighed, grabbing the nearest chair and putting it in front of the door so no one could get in.
I limped my way over to Hisoka's room, where he sat in front of the mirror, carefully trying to pluck his eyebrows
I put my hand in his shoulder, yawning.
"Honestly, I don't know how much more of this I can take. She already got on my nerves but now shes just going out and beyond.

Hisoka finally got the eyebrow out, turning around to face me.
"You'll be fine, don't worry. Just press legal action on her or something."
I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.
"Yeah. No. I don't really give a FUCK, about the legal system. Rather just kill her."
He shrugged, getting up and relaxing back onto his bed.
"Understandable."
I sighed, picking up my sleep wear I threw onto the floor, and walking into the bathroom to get changed.
I decided to just go and visit my parents tomorrow since I actually wanted to know what they had to say.
I freshened up and limped my way back to the bed.
I laid next to Hisoka, who was now on the bed, pulling out my phone to scroll through notifications I haven't seen.
Hisoka wrapped his arms around me humming.
"So~ What do you wanna do tomorrow?~"

I looked over to Hisoka then back to my phone.
"Oh. I'm going back to my parents."
Hisoka froze, he stared at me in disbelief for a couple seconds.
"What?! Why??"
I sighed, leaning into him.
"Its only for a couple hours or so. They want to see me or something. You can come too."
Hisoka huffed, nodding slowly.
"Fine."
I smiled lightly, pecking Hisoka on the lips.
I put my phone away, and took a deep breath.
"I'm going to sleep now."
Hisoka caressed my chin as he hummed quietly.
I yawned and slowly loosing conciseness.
—————-
Wohoo
Filler chapter👁👁
Man.
10k reads
Ya'll c h i l l😳
Thank you sm though
Anyways, vote and comment if you want to ig.
Cya

Word Count:
693