27.

Illumi's POV

We sat around for a bit, talking and actually enjoying ourselves. Full of warmth and love.
I was fidgeting with the ring Hisoka proposed to me with. Whether or not it was cheap or expensive, I would keep it forever.
Hisoka must've noticed me fidgeting with it, because he lifted up my hand and smiled.
"Wanna go out today and get genuine rings? Of course.. if you just want to relax at home, we can go tomorrow or on the weekend."
I nodded, spinning the ring around on my finger.
"Sure, I guess. I don't really care."

Hisoka grinned, getting off the bed and into the closet.
A couple minutes later he came out wearing just basic streetwear.
I also got off the bed, stretching my back to get it to hurt a bit less though it barely did anything.
I grabbed a couple clothes and walked into the closet as well, getting changed quickly.
I yawned, coming back out, holding onto my back.
"Wanna go now?~"
I shrugged, leaning onto the wall for support.
"Sure. Though you do know I'm fine with this ring, right?"
He began walking out, nodding as I followed him from behind.
"Yep~ but I want to treat my Fiancé with all the best stuff."

I sighed, nodding to Hisoka's statement.
We walked out to the car, getting in and driving off to a nearby jewelry store Hisoka said he went by a couple times.
After driving for a couple minuets, we both finally made it to the place.
I got out the car, winching to the sudden movement but now I really didn't care how painful it got.
We walked in, and when I tell you that whole place was sparkling.
Hisoka seemed impressed and in awe, and I won't lie, this is pretty cool. But other than that, I've been to countless of jewelry store but barely ever bought anything.
Hisoka walked up to the front counter where a man about our age was dusting some of the displays.
Hisoka began chatting with him about what he was looking for and what he wanted.
The guy thought for a bit until, I'm guessing, got something that fit Hisoka's description.
They were 2 golden rings, simple but they had words engraved into them.
One of them saying:
"Love like you"
And the other saying
"Love like me"

It was cheesy and kinda disappointing , but I couldn't lie that those rings looked pretty stunning.
"We'll buy them!~"
Before I could say anything, he pulled out his card, and just doing the usual stuff you need to do when you buy something.
We both thanked the man and walked out, and for some reason, Hisoka seemed more excited than me.
We sat into the car, opening the boxes with the rings in them.
I took the cheap one off as Hisoka handed me one of the rings.
I put it on.. and I couldn't lie. I loved it.

I looked over to Hisoka where his whole heart seemed to be melting. I didn't exactly understand why he was so excited about the rings.
We drove back to his house, talking for a bit.
"Wanna go out for lunch today? It'll clear your mind of all the stuff between you and your mother/and Aoi."
I nodded, resting my head onto my hand.
"Yeah sure why not."
As we slowly got to Hisoka's house, we saw about 2 of those black vans and.. Aoi. In Front of Hisoka's house.
Hisoka scrunched up his nose immediately after seeing them.
"This is getting out of hand."
He parked a bit farther from his house
Aoi noticed us immediately
And she looked ANGRY.
Hisoka grabbed onto my hand, squeezing it tightly.
"Well well well.. if it isn't the new married couple."
—————
Sometimes
I feel like drawing something
Also I listened to christmas music while making this
Once again, sorry for the grammar mistakes
Good b y e

Word count:
662