Preface

My dads heart monitor echo rung in my ears for seconds after leaving his hospital room. The heavy door swiftly closing on its own behind me. tears Streamed down my face.
Walking over to the Large out wall window pane infront of me i took a deep breath in, gazing out to the view of the city, My heart broke in in two.
It never got any easier, seeing him like that. Unconscious, half dead practically.

"Siren" A gental hand touch my shoulder.
I jumped turning around. Ms.Betty
The female nurse on duty in place of the doctor looked at me and sighed.
"Dont loose hope Siren, his brain activity has increased by 6% he-"

"HES STILL NOT MOVING-" cutting myself short taking in another a deep breath I tried my best to calm down. "Whats the chances my dad comes out of this alive? Mhm? at this point. Ive been working my ass off for years Paying Hospital bill after Hospital bill, new research, new medicine, Paper work on paper work, yet all you guys have for me is not to loose hope? Where are the answers... so enlighten me doctor... when does it stop?"
She gave me a sympathetic Look reaching for my hand,

Without an answer I did a 180 degree turn Hurring my way out of the hospital.

Tears blurred my vision as I made it to my car and started it up.

The Fact that My dad has Been In a coma since I've been 17 is Blowing My Mind. Five years? Five whole years?
Everytime I came here it made me think about that tramatic ass experience that separated me from my whole entire life.

I remember each shot and each scream, i literally dream about it sometimes. Its Its gotten better as a grew up. I remember back in high school I almost dropped out from how intensive my dreams would become.

Back at the time if I had known what was going to happen I would have tried to stop them. I still can remember the smell of burgers my dad had on the grill. My bedrooms window open so I could hear my family from the second floor, my moms laugh radiating our ears. I can hear my little sister and brother Playing in the pool water splashing their faces. My sister was getting mad because our brother was consistent so she couldnt get a chance to breath with all the water in her face.

I chuckled at the thought
'dont you hate when people do that?' .

"Awe Jackie You suck" his 9 year old voice squealed.
"Sebastian that was to fast!" Her 8 year old voice complained. She turned around looking at our mom. "MOM TELL HIM THAT ISN'T FAIR!" My mom laughed,
I heard our dad come out from the kitchen on to the deck "can You little ones calm down before you get hurt?"

They both suck their teeth giving each other a look moving to opposite sides of the pool to continue to play.
Once I was finished putting on my bathing suit I quickly joined my family in the back deck.
"Jackie, Bastian come ova here right quick." My Mom Called them over to the Seats.
"Me and your father have some Exciting news to share with you guys!"
My mom looked at my dad smiling, he gave her a smile back with a thumbs up.

"What is it?" I raised a brow looking between them.
"A baby?!" Sebastian yelled.
"Hush boy" my dad said giving him a side eye.

My mom giggled. "No, We are moving to Japan."
My eyes widen and I nearly had a heart attack.
"What the fu-"
"Siren-!" My dad yelled cutting me off. "Dont even" he said.
"ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!?" I stood up darting a glare between my Dad and mom.
"IVE LITERALLY LIVED HERE MY WHOLE LIFE ! JAPAN ?" My dad rolled his eyes.
"Siren we have reason I understand your upset-"
"UPSET?" I cut my mother off. "IM FRICKING PISSED." My fathers deep voice quickly Jumped between us making me tremble back in fear.
"WELL THATS TO DAMN BAD SIREN WE ARE LEAVING NEXT WEEK NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! NOW STOP YELLING AT YOUR MOTHER GO TO YOUR Damn room talking to yo momma like that are you crazy?" He finished off looking at me all stupid.
I played The stare game with my father for a couple of seconds tears threatened to fall.
"This is stupid" I stomped turning away quickly running up to my room.
"Family bbq for that B.S!" I ranted pacing back and fourth. "JAPAN." I yelled again nearly pulling my hair out my head.