Its Not Over

Sirens P.O.V
Rolling Over as I streched, I opened my eyes Slowly. 'How did I even get here?' I thought yawning. Looking Over to my side I saw Kentrell was sprawled out on the bed with all his limbs pointing outward. Laughing I looked down to see I had on a pair of his boxers with A regular shirt. "Why you always making sure im straight" I sighed to myself sitting back in the bed rubbing On Kentrells head. "Mmm" he muttered turning his head a bit. "Morning?" I asked trying to see if he was up.
Lifting his head up Looking at me and rolling his eyes he dumped his face back into his pillow. 'What was that about?'I thought smiling, I think I lowkey remember...

... "siren get up we are here." I heard a voice calling me. Jumping out my sleep I looked to See Kentrell in my face. "Wheres here?" I slurred stepping one foot out of the car. Chuckling kentrell offered me his hand with a tug. "Lets go" he said. Holding the small of my back Kentrell Held my heels in his hand making sure I didnt fall with his other one. "Oppsie daily!" I laughed as i tripped on a rock. Kentrell snicked at me. "Youre fucking hilarious" he laughed picking me up bridal style. "We'll never make it through the tunnles with you walking like this" he smiled down at me. Taking in his charm my Heart Melted. "You're so pretty!" I touched his face. "So are you beautiful "
"I wanna.. do nasty stuff to you!" I giggled kissing his face. He looked down at me smiling.  "How nasty?" He joked. "Sewer drain nasty" I flirted kissing on his arms. "Wait until I get you to the room" picking up his pace Kentrell Smiled...
...slapping myself I groaned in embarrassment. Its fucking Lolas Fault making me chuck five damn cups of Jungle juice. I probably gave him major blue balls. "Ohhhh someone remebers something!" I heard a sarcastic comment. "Dont do that!" I covered my face in horror. "I didnt mean to!" I hopped on Kentrells back bouncing up and down. "Please forgive me?" I peacked his cheek.
"Youre forgiven Beautiful" kneeling up on my Knees I smiled. "I think im still drunk" laughing I got up Heading to the bathroom. "Ion like when you drink, you should just stick to smoking." Kentrell popped up at the door as I peed. "I think your right" I laughed again. "But with everything on my plate it was really needed." Getting up off the toilet and washing My hands then brushing my teeth I went and sat back on the bed turning on Kentrells Big Flat screen TV.
Coming out the bathroom He clearly held something behind his back. "I got something for you" he said walking towards me slowly. Getting on my knees I tried to peek around him.
"Uh uh, before you See im I just want you to know. I didnt think you could handle doing this alone... not because I think youre weak. You are the strongest Female I have ever came across and its why I have instantly been attracted to you. I did this because I want you to know with me you Never have to be strong all the time... I will always be willing to hear you Cry,or if your ok, what happened for your day..  if your food was good or nasty No matter what it is.. if you need me to be your Crutch until the day I die I will do that, just for you." Wiping my tears I did a long exhale.  "What are you saying Kentrell?" He got down in front of me Looking me striaght in the eyes.
"Here" he brought a Glass vase from behind his Back with more the fantastic graphics. He turned the glass vase around for me to see 'sebastian' Written in script on the vase. Convering my Mouth I instantly started to cry. Kentrell Sat the vase down softly on the table pulling me into a Hug. "Its ok" he rubbed my head as I practically screamed crying into his chest. This was why I couldnt talk about it... Morris taking Sebastian from me was my last straw of strength and now here is Kentrell telling me he will be that strength for me. He didnt care that I  was broken, or damaged, he didnt care that I was stubborn. All he cared about was me being happy, thats all I could ever ask for to be honest. I know half my Lifes issues havent even started yet. However with Kentrell By My side im pretty sure im going to be Ok. Actually I was more then positive I was going to be ok and the look kentrell was giving me Reassured that feeling 10x more. "Thank you so much Kentrell" I wiped my eyes pulling away from him finally. "Anything for my Baby" he hugged me from behind resting his head on my shoulder. "So whats the plan now?" I said hugging My Brother in my lap. "Right now I say we take this two week break... then come back better and stronger then Ever.." kissing my temple Kentrell swayed us back and fourth. "I cant lie Kentrell, just meeting You Has changed my perspective on a lot of things, I know its crazy to say, but I know You are my twin flame. Just from the moment I meet you I never even felt like your enemy. No matter what ive always felt protected around you. Your the best ever... and .... I- I Like you A lot. Like a Lot a Lot."
Pushing the hair from out my face Kentrell gave me an adorable smile sneaking In a kiss. "I like you a Lot more then youll ever Know." I mushed his head at his sillyness. "Why you so extra!"  I laughed. "Cos man -" he laughed giving me a funny look
"Want to go out to eat?" I asked standing Up. Kentrell stood up with me pulling me into a hug. "Anything For you."