Focus

Staring at my reflection in the huge wall mirror I sighed, I've been here time again, dozens of females being all hysterical around me. Punching the clock, changing, smoking, Making out. It was always the same. Especially for me.

Between me and my uncle I had no Choice but to keep a low profile. I didnt need friends not with what could possible be going on all around me.

Just when I walked in my Uncle already Gave me just minor gritty details...

"Kat Boss has requested to go to his office immediately" Black our bouncer and my uncle's right hand man spoke to me. I nodded my head his way Quickly changing my direction from the dressing room to My uncles office.

Knock knock.

"Enter" his voice boomed. Walking in I took my seat infront of his desk.

My uncles Lips turned to a smile.
"Seeing you almost makes my problems go away."
I chuckled at his statement.
"whats up unc', anything wrong?"
He dropped a file on his desk in front of me placing a Cuban cigar in his mouth.

"Whoever he is, he's getting closer Siren."
I opened the file to see one of our top strippers coming out of a all black Jeep with tinted windows. Exchanges between her and whom ever was in the passenger seat took place and she was handing him a Photo.

"But unc' what does this have to do with-"

"Keep looking love."
I looked back down turning the picture over to the next being confronted with a blown up version of the picture in her hand.

It was a Picture of me at my Vanity doing my make up before a show last week.
It was important that no one actually found out my real name. My uncle told me the people who are looking for my father never found what they needed to. So he set all of us up with fake names and backgrounds.
"Does she know who i am?"
"Only time can tell, For right now Keep an eye on her and ill have black have your back. On the Other hand we have big spenders coming in tonight. An R&B group dont disappoint me. Now scat . Make me some money Number 1"

I gave my uncle a fist bomb after placing the folder in my belongings.

"Oh and Unc' what was her name again?"

"Sasha"

'Well I hope Sasha knows what shes getting into.'

Breaking my gaze from the mirror I watch as Sasha enters the dressing room smiling at everyone. Her hair in a Long Curly mess behind her. Sasha Was Beautiful, long Brown legs and light brown eyes to match.
I turned around in my seat catching her hand before she completely passed me by.
"Hey sash" I smiled hard at her.
It almost made me puke.
She looked over her shoulder and gave me a half Smile.
"Kat hey whats up" she said slowly retreaving her hand from mine.

She was irritating me. It was as if the more I studied her nervousness in front of me the more pissed I got. How dare she work against me and have the nerve to be pussy at that?

"I have a Private Gathering at a motel just 20 minutes from here around 2 am. Beth canceled on the party for family reasons. Could you Please Cover for her. I know you could really use the extra money" I asked with a pupy dog face on.