Lovers ♡ Friends

Siren's  P.O.V
Gathered In the Conference room catter filled the air from Yonny, Dan, Martin, Jerrod, Lola- do I even have to say the rest of the names at this point? The Gang was in the conference room figuring Out where we wanted to go for our vacation spot. "If we werent their for Business Cancun would have been the best Place" martin shook his head looking at places On his Phone. "No for real!" Yonny complained typing on her computer Beside lola. "Lets go to Paris?" Keon Look amongst us.
"Are you crazy, lets try and stay on the western side of the world." Yonny shook her head. "Hey yall... do yall ever wonder if Keisha will tell Morris about This hideout?" Kentrell finally snapped out of his trance. Catching everyones eye we all thought about it. "What makes you ask that now?" Yonny spilled. She folded one leg over the other sitting back in her seat. "Lets think. Pros are if she did.. he comes right to us" she shrugged getting back On her computer. "So should we leave the back up Team on this level Instead of in the back?" Kentrell wondered out loud. "I think we should bring them Up" keon spoke, Martin shaking his head in agreement.
"Back up.... group?" I questioned looking at everyone. Lola looked up from her laptop pushing her glasses up. "Girl we arent the only ones who know how to whoop some ass... I know thats not what you thought? That group tho we usually send out of state to do drop offs so..." kentrell shook his head.. "how are we going to take a vacation with all this shit going on around us?" I studied kentrell while he looked pained staring into space.
'Whats wrong with him?, just this morning he was all for it' I thought. "Kent man, fuck whats going on, we've all almost lost our lives several times now... we deserve it "  Martin sat up putting his phone down. "I mean do you really want to die a 60 just because you over worked yourself? .. and before you answer that may seem far from now but it isnt" Martin added. "I get all that trust me, its just how can we leave our domin unprotected for a week and a half ? " kentrell lit his blunt up pulling off it it. "Kentrell are you scared they might take over the tunnel's?" Yonny quirked her eyebrow up at kentrell with a Pen in her mouth. Jarrod sat right next to her with his feet in her lap swaying in the swivel chair. I silently laughed at them in my head. 'And they said me and kentrell were quick' I mean Physically we were... but Mentally I think we both know it was so much More then That.
The impression Kentrell has made on me is deeper then words. The way we touched started a Fire between us, The moment our eyes Locked our souls .. should I dare say tied? He came in and swept me off my feet just by Caring.
Every 'are you ok?' He asked me played in my head and I smiled.
"What do you think siren?"
I snapped my head to Keon with a 'huh'
Sitting up straight Keon asked me again. "How about, we go in half groups... one half stays while the other half goes then we switch..." he strugged his shoulders. "Its a sucky idea cos I wanna go with all yall ... but if itll calm Kentrell" keon finished.  Martin, Dan, Jerrod all looked at keon again for a longer momment.
"Orrrrrrrrr-" Dan tried to cut in but was cut off by Martin. "We cant ever decided on shit!" He sighed grabbing the blunt from Jerrod. "We're are a little bit of a Hot Mess." Lola shook her head agreeing. Laughing I took the blunt from Jerrod. "Wheres your girlfriend at Lola?" I asked. Looking up from her laptop smiling Lola took off her glasses. "Shes at work, .. thanks for asking because I was actually going to see if she could come along." She blushed. The boys groaned unanimously. "If we wanted to do a couples retreat we would have asked Kemo and His baby Momma to come." Martin Puffed the blunt.
Crossing her arms over her chest Lola signed. "That aint fair... Kent and Siren are going" spitting his water out Kentrell Looked up at me then back at the desk. "We arent technically a couple... yet" kentrell finished seeing the look I was giving him. Standing up pushing my chair back with my legs I wanted over to him grabbing his cheek. "Whose fault is that!"  I joked. Giving me a bewildered look kentrell turned his lip up at me. "YOURS mrs.  Im not ready kentrell I - nmmdndnb" I quickly covered his mouth Laughing. "How are you not ready for a relationship but can fuck?" Keon asked me as if he didnt do it to every Other female he met. "Whats so weird about that?" I asked getting offended putting my hand on my hip. Yonny took a pen in her mouth waiting for a response.  I swear when it came to women Nothing makes it by Yonny without her stamp of approval. "What isnt weird about it.. you wanna be with him aint it?" Raising his eyebrow Keon eyed me making everyones eyes turn to me... including Yonnys... traitor.
"I mean ... since you got here my Boy been on it... you not fucking with no one else right?" Keon asked again. Heads flung from looking at him to back to me again as I stood by Kentrell awkwardly. Looking down at him I saw he was Laughing underneath his breath.
"Do it look like im fucking with someone else?" I finally answered taking the blunt harshly from His hands and puffing it out of rotation.  "Hey heyy"
"You cant do that!"
"Fucking up rotation man" martins hands went to his lap.
Laughing I gave the blunt to Yonny.
"If yall wanna know so damn much... I like the way things are with me and Kentrell like this... putting a title on things just complicates it."
"I bet it does" Dan finally spoke up looking me in the eyes, his gave sent a Chill down my skin along with chills on my arms and legs.. leaving me breathless.
Dan got up leaving the room, unsubconsciously I followed him out the room Im a hurry grabbing his wrist.
"What the fuck?" He turned around quickly startled. 
Putting my hands up I backed down quickly.
"Lets talk" I said out of breath, still holding his wrist. Giving me a firm head nod he started straight with me following behind.
For minutes I played with my fingers Not Knowing what to say. "Thank you." I finally breath out. Dan gave me a quick wide eye look then looked back straight. "For what?" He asked. I continued to stare into nothing with a smile on my face.
"For the phone, for save my ass in Cancun, ... and for not killing me even though I deserve it." I stopped looking at him. Dan gave me a Look over then Patted my shoulders. "Im 33 Kid, life goes on... im over it.. No Need-" 
I shook my head "no Let me Get this off my chest Please Sasha Deserves it." Taking a big gulp I continued "if I could trade my life for hers I promise you I would Dan. If I Had Known-" putting his hand up Dan stopped me. "Shes in a better place then this hell." He sighed walking away with his head low. Turning to watch him I couldnt help cry. I caused him a form of unhappiness and it was never my intention...I only wanted what was best for my brother And father. I should have just questioned her first, Or something! These People have become my Friends over the last few weeks, so I feel for him.
"You good?" I heard from behind me. Turning around I saw Kentrell Leaning against the wall arms crossed.
"I just wanted to talk" I defended before he could spazz on me. Sighing Kentrell put his arms to his side walking over to me. He extended his arms pulling me into a comforting hug. "Siren... we all are living to Die... some before other. We all understand what happened at this point" Kentrell rubbed my hair as I cried on his shirt lowly.  "Dan is suffering but he will be alright.. and i think thats why he bought you that Phone... to show you everything was Ok....ok?" Kentrell Exted me out arms length. "Come on lets go smoke again, Martin rolling an extendo" Kentrell smiled down at me holding my chin. "Feel better?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes giving him a Hug. "Thank you Kentrell." I smiled to myself. "Its effortless when it comes to you love" he picked me up while hugging me and bringing me back to the conference room . Have you called the hospital?" He asked. I shook my head no into his neck. "I have no energy for it ... does that make me a bad person Kentrell?" I whispered. He sucked his teeth . "I cant judge your decisions Siren... however.. I wish i could see my mother whenever I wanted too.. I get a few Pop up calls every blue moon." Looking at his face I realized I never really asked Kentrell to much outside of what he tells me. "How is she doing" I asked. Giving me a side glance Kentrell looked at me for a bit. Smacking his lips he smiled briefly. "She sounds so good, healthier. She told me on the phone 'kent I've been meditating, an something told me I had to call you to tell you this' i was surprised as fuck. Its like she could-"
"Feel how stressed out you are?" I sighed. "Im terrible, I apologize "
He put me down giving me a hard stare. "Why are you apologizing?"
We stood there for a moment him trying to search for the answer in my eyes.
I stepped forward pulling him in to a hug one arm around his waist the other tucked right under his arm. "You deserve a shoulder to cry on to Kentrell " hearing his heart pound at an accelerating rate I smiled giving him a squeeze. He finally hugged me back kissing me on the head. "Thank You" he looked at me and smiled.
***
"So did yall figure out where we are Going yet?" Keon Yawned as him & martin came back into the Conference room. "Are yall like ... in a bromance?" Lola Smiled like the chester cat off alice in wonder land. Taking in their appearance both of their head were messed up, with a white t shirt a d basketball shorts. "Were yall cuddling?" Yonny looked up from Jerrod and his phone from the bean bags over in the corner. We all stared at them Kentrell mid pause in taking a bite of his Pizza slice. "Well..." Dan Asked as he looked up from the weighting he was doing. "No matter what this is still My bro..." Martin laughed sitting down."yeah it aint even like that we was Playing the PC and feel asleep on the futon high as hell."
"Yall Rolled up with out is?!" Lola yelled making all of us Laugh. "Man you funny, so did yall?" Martin asked Again following up Keons question. "Yeah We're going to... drum roll pleaseeeeee.... Drumma dum dum drumma drum dum dum ... The Alaskan Mountains fo go snowboarding!" Yonny Announced as lola and I joined in for the 'snowboarding' part.
"Thats Lit.. We gunna meet some Nice little Foreign Bitties up there" yonny gave keon a dull look with a 'wtf' Face. "Alaska is part of the Usa Keon..." keon Rolled his eyes as Jerrod Laughed at him. "I dont think thats what he meant though Yawns" Kentrell Gave Yonny a Look. Finally catching on she turned her lip up at him. "Youre a Pig." "Man j Get ya Girl, she a Buzz kill" Keon stuck his pointer finger down his throat initiating a person throwing up. "Aye.. you heard her Pig." Jerrod laughed.
"So What rooms are we Getting?" Kentrell asked. It took a Lot of convincing to get him to want to come alomg again. He is stressing out mkre then I knew, or then he showed. He walked around as if he just had the answers in book. After taking a step back, I realized he was almost as fragile as me. He was just a man and had no choice ... or felt as if he didnt have a choice to lean on anyone. I mean here he was helping yonny with school work... giving Dan Mental health advise, taking care of me, my needs - along with his...  his mothers, do they even hear from his dad anymore? And how selfish of me to Think he was my happy place if I was supportive enough to be His? I was going to change that. And this trip is the start Of it. In my head I Basically already have it all planned out. I want to rent us out our own Sweetheart Cabin. The first day we will go Ice skating, then we'll stay in... then well go down the Smallest mountain they have.. visit some Tourist attractions around town. Go to a restaurant. Ill make the reservations.
"-Here Siren" Dan cut my thoughts off handing me a Blunt. "Ya know the more i think about it.. Lola You should Invite Your Girlfriend. " Dan Said. Lola gave a weak smile waving it off. "Oh that? ... oh nah she doesnt ... like that type of stuff ... anyway... uh-" lola stood up stoppimg mid sentence giving all of us a look then walking out. Immediately Yonny and I looked at each other standing up and going after her. "Lola whats wrong?" We said as we approached her more then ten minutes away from the CR. "She broke up with me" lola turned around suddenly arm wide and tears rolling down her face. "Just out of no where!... like just texted me 20 minutes ago with a picture of all her stuffed packed..." Lola fell to her Knees. We rushed to her side picking her up. "Oh Hell no Lola... you. etter no act like no weak bitch." Yonny said. "Hell yeah, if she left shes fucking Batshit stupid youre Beautiful,  and spunky asf... and the life of the partt Fuck her!" I said. Lola Wiped her tears giving us a smile. "Really?... Im beautiful?" Me and yonny laughed at her stupid joked and she joined in. "Girl snatch you a fine lil boo up on this Trip and Get some D*CK!" Yonny laughed.
"I cant even lie.. Kentre-"  Yonny Quickly cut me off. "Uh no!" She laughed. Lola Pushed her hand away getting in my face. "Shit I wanna know!"
I blushed truning around and walking back to the CR. "Yall wild" I laughed.
"Damn do we have snowboarding gear?" I asked yonny on the walk back. "Man what the fuck!" Lola threw her hands up. Yonny bursted out in laughter. "We are the smartest dumb asses I know!" Yonny said walking in the room. "How so?" Kentrell asked as all the boys looked at us. They were high as hell too. Eyes low and read as fuck. "Pass me the blunt" lola grabbed it from martin. "Any of yall got snowboarding gear?" She said. All the boys threw their hands up tossing their heads back groaning. "Man ... what. The. Fuck." Keon said making me Chuckling.  I took a seat next to Kentrell grabbing his hand in his lap interlocking our fingers. "Aint i aint buying all that gear tmat once plus renting expensive,  and traveling fees ... hell nah" martin Laughed along with Dan, jerrod, Keon and Kentrell. "On my momma Like what the fuck?" Keon said again. "Ok so how about ... a Fricking Cruise!" yonny chimed in. She did some typing on her computer and pulled up some offers for next week. "Jamaica?" She turned back to all of us. "Man See yonny this why youre the best" Jerrod said Giving her a smile. "Oh stop" she blushed doing a cute little smile. "Ok so the cruise leaves on Friday... until Wednesday of Next week." She said. "Whats today?" Kentrell asked. "Tuesday" dan Said. We all shrugged. "Sounds good with yall?" Kentrell held up a thumbs up. We all looked at each other smiling in agreement.
***
Wednesday and Thursday came and went like the wind. We all made sure to go our and buy new cloths for the trip. Wednesday the girls and I enjoyed a shopping spree, getting our feet done including our nails. Thursday we all watched movies all day and packed. All except Kemo. Kemo called us last night from California, apparently his baby moms was expecting again so there were really excited about that. I saw her too his Kids mother and she was glowing. No wonder she wants Kemo home so much, it must be hard trying to balance time between making money the way you know how, to family time.
'I dont want kids'  I shuddered at the thought.
"Alright yall , we have a budy traveling morning. Lets go to bed." Yonny stretched high as hell.
" did yall pack already?" I looked around nervously. Everyone nodded yes giving me a real family vibe for some reason, It was weird. Smiling around we all high fived. "Alright guys ... we have to be gone by 4am so the generally gives us .. 3 full hours to sleep. Lets get our high asses on somewhere." "We should sleep in the Bunkers room, isnt there like 6 Or 7 Bunk Beds in there? were are closer to the Entrance their, nor would we have to walk around getting everyone up." Martin suggested."we?" Yonny gave him a hard stare. He looked at her laughing "man You know what I meant."