Focus

I woke up with a bag placed over my head not being able to see nothing going on around me.
Should I say something?
Or try and attack?

Feeling my body being lifted up and Carried
I tried swaying my left half over the shoulder I was currently resigning on. I tried to put some effort in, I was just to weak at the moment. My back was sore from that toss in the van while my arms are sore from hitting these stiff ass Dudes.
'Hold up'
I can feel my body almost descending.
'Are we going down stairs?'
Were they going to kill me?
Panic grew on my face and my heart started to beat Tremendously fast.
"Someones up." The person said slapping my ass. That all but woke my body up.
I really wanted to just kill everyone right now, however the only person holding me back was Bash. I knew I was always going to die but at least thought or assumed... I could've at least told Sebastian bye.
Was my brother ok? Did they know where I lived or if he was home alone?
More questions of who, what, and why swirled around in my mind.
'What are they planning'
'Fuck, I have to find out where I am'
I focused my hearing on the feet of the people walking, hearing fast soft footing, the crunches were almost as if they were walking on dirt.
'We're definitely in a tunnel of some sort' I thought.
For minutes on end the walking dragged on with intense silence.
"Boss" Someone called out.
Hearing the unnerving chuckle escape the oppositions throat, I actually had the nerve to get a chill up my spain. I didn't know if it was from guilty plesure or my ignorance either way The laugh was attractive but still intimidating as hell.

"You guys found her" he laughed some more.
It was definitely my ignorance because the closers we approached the laugh the more scary it became.
" Get her out of my eye site" he barked.
"Yes sir" a couple of them mumbled. I was then 'Carefully' tossed to the groundinto a cold room.
"Fuck you" I spat out to the person who was carrying me.
I heard a low laugh a split second pasted before I took a punch to the face. Catching my head by making my neck more stiff I ate the punch, however my upper eyebrow still swelled up instantly.
"You want another one keep talking.." The guy spit on the thing over my head, I literally heard his spit hit the bag,  walking out the room locking the door he yealled  " that was for Sasha"
Hearing him say her name My eyes widened.
'Oh shit they are going to kill me'
I tossed my head around yelling. Screaming for anything.
Swifttt swoosh

Eventually after 10 minutes of me yelling and throwing my head around the stash on my head flew off.

As soon as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings I screamed some more.
'How did I of all people find myself in this situation.' I thought to myself.
'My life has been Nothing but Hell since I've been young' I cried thinking about when would shit get better...

..."Mom can you at least make it to one game.. you or dad this is really important to me. The Recruiting-"

My mom gave me a sharp look taking off her glasses.
"Now Siren Me and your father work way to hard to spend our spare time going to a Small Volly ball game!"
My jaw dropped in disbelief at her words.
"But mom I can go to college with a scholarship-"
She did a rasberry with her mouth and threw her neck back.
"Girl me and your dad worked our way up out the Hood Ok? You think you Need a scholarship. Psht thats an insult."

"That couldnt have come out any more shallow mother"
She raised her eyebrow.
"Oh really? Girl you hear how proper you talk? When you raise three kids out the ghetto you then have say so on whats shallow or not."
"Ma THIS IS MY LIFE! I LOVE VOLLEYBALL I WANT YOU GUYS TO SUPPORT ME!"
"And we do Siren, we buy you everything you need." She placed her glasses back on sho-ing me out. "I need to finish your fathers paper work."