Dying to Live.

Mr. Jacksons P.O.V
Things have been pretty damn bland for me this last week. No flavor, no sauce  sugar nothing. I was a Couch potato, literally. Was this how i was going to spend the rest of my life? Just thinking my response while my so called daughter and son just sit there talking and pretending to know what i would say back? If only i could remember how I got in this situation maybe it could help fix this. If i could at least remember what happened to me? The tragedy this girl told me about.... what was her name? Mhm Siren thats right. I couldnt get her crying face out of my mind. The image itself almost brought me to my knees in pain. This some movie shit i swear to god I dont even know my own name ive only been called Mr. Jackson, and now dad. So I wasnt to sure about how to feel about anything at this point. Obviously my life was bullshit since my whole family got killed off. Its clear my only reason for surviving is to kill the bastard that did this. I wish I could just remember Who...

...
"You cant do this to the gang J!" My brother slammed his hands on my desk. I gave him a stank look sucking my teeth."get the fuck out my face firstly.  Second youre telling me i cant leave My mother fucking investments to my damn kids? Morris you done lost yo got damn mind" giving him a face i continued going through my paperwork.
"BULLSHIT!" He yelled throwing his hands everywhere. "Yall had Help aint it? Yall had people do yall dirt work for yall. Selling drugs, hits, drivers, cleaning for you, free weed-"
"BECAUSE I EARNED THAT.!" I stood up getting in my older brothers face. "I PUT THE DAMN FOOD ON MY FUCKING TABLE AND I COOK THAT SHIT UP ... ME AND CHRISTIANE SO DONT SIT HERE AND GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT WHO HELPED ME WITH WHAT.. YOU AINT FUCKING HELP ME NI**A I PUT YOU ON"  poking at his chest I pushed him back a bit. "Ion like the way you talking to me word, you sound real money hungry right now get out my face, got sleel and call me later foe I punch yo little ass in the face." Getting back to my chair I sat down realizing Morris aint Move yet. "What fool." I waved my hand left to right.
"Iight" he gave me a hard stare then with an about face he did a 180 turn walking angrily out of my office.

Sirens P.O.V
"Yonny what the fuck type of botched ass hotel room are these!" Kemo complained throwing his stuff onnthe ground.
"I thought I was getting a deal!" She complained checking her emails.
"Hell nah im nkt sleeping innthese duty ass rooms" lola shook her head touching the dresser then looking at her finger.
"Yeah, on top of dust bunnies the shower in my shower in my room spits out like its throwing up. Hell nah" Martin said "i knkw we from the ghetto but girl... what the fuck is this!" He went on making me laugh.
"I hate to get onnyour case but Yawns-"
"Kentrell shut up before I shove my foot up your ass" she said walking away. "Ill fix this yall stay right here." She walked out the room leaving everything but her purse and phone behind.
"Man Kentrell getcho girl she trying to have us killed before we even try to find Morris." Kemo said grabing a soda. Kentrell smiled looking around. "Yeah i dont knkw what she was thinking, but she be having a lot on her plate when it comes to hits, she always on point so they must have scammed her ass for real" he rubbed his face.
I didnt care to much about where we stayed to be honest, however on my bouji side this place was a dump. And I mean straight out of the trash can dump, freash pile of shit dump.
Kentrell looked at me grabbing my hand.
"You good?" He whispered to me. I gave a small smile nodding yes. "Im ok" I reassured him.
He squeezed my hand comfortably, then held on to it. "Ok guys good news bad news, I found a more exquisite hotel on the other side of the block, probably a 10 minute walk from here, bad news.. these mother fuckers not going to give me my money back for the night" we all cheered and picked up our stuff. "Lets just walk because finding a taxi is fucking impossible right now " kemo walked out first. "Agreed" lola followed behind quickly. Picking up my backpack I went out last Kentrell infront of me.
"Yall its hot as fuck" i complained after two minutes.  It didnt help that i had on black combat boots either.
"Come on girl" kentrell said lokking back at me and stopping letting everyone get ahead of us.
"You being slow" he complained. 
I looked up at him drenched in sweat. "Shut up" then i focused back on walking in this heat.
Once we got to the new hotel we were all very satisfied. Not only did the lobby look like a 5 star restuarant but there was actually a penthouse sweat here with three bedrooms, it was lit.
"Uh yeah i did an Online registration under Brenton Levine." Yonny explained to the host. She walked us to the check in counter leaving with a bow.
"Name Please" the lady spoke with a heavy accent and huge smile.
Yonny gave the lady a Fake I.D. after looking up everything she handed us three hotell keys. "This penthouse is on its own floor so make sure not to forget to scan your keycard when you enter the elevator, have a pleasant stay." She explained. We all walked to the elevator stuffing our asses in there, something we really had no business doing but whatever.
"Yall just slow" kentrell said looking at how packed we were." Man im ready to set up fuck that" martin sighed looking a bit annoyed.  Im pretty sure it was just because this trip was long as hell from this morning until the bullshit ass delay to the ugly ass hotel its been a day.
"Finally we are here!" Lola fake fainted falling to the ground.