Focused

Sirens P.O.V

"You guys have to cut contact with him." A New Face Martin Said. He was mainly  In charge of the hacking system from what I gathered, they only brought him around today thought. 
From what I Have been told Since My fathers Gang technically isnt from here these aren't our stomping Grounds, no one is on our side here, Police, backround people, no other gangs, no one besides the people in our gang was who were told to trust. I didnt have any room to dout anyone here though. I killed their conrad.
"Now how the hell we gun do that?" My brother said.
We've have been here several hours talking Amongst Yonny, Martin and oh found out Dans name aha.
Either way Shit was pretty in my face at this point. It was like I had all the questions there but never any real answers. At this point im wondering why didnt he just get someone to kill my dad at the hospital its been years and no real progress A percentage of brain activity a little higher here and there never surpassing a extra 2% though, so it was strange what personal gain does he get? To watch him suffer? He already killed my mom and dad. What more did he want from us? He took my identity, my family, my sanity. What was the reason? Where is the justice?

"Siren cry it all out"
My uncle Morris patted my back. We had just left the hospital for the first time. Ive been here two days completely paralyzed, I couldn't even talk, in total shock.
"A coma uncle Morris? Bash even though his surgery went well.. our mom and jack-" I fell to the ground over whelmed with emotions. I couldn't stop the tears anymore I was trying.
"Why.." I cried. "What did i do."

My heart pounded at the memory. 
Shit was so fucked up if he really did this, i rarely spoke to anyone but when I did it was mostly him.
I felt a hand on my shoulder looking up i Saw Kentrell.  "Come with me" He stated studying my face.
"You need some water" He more than stated after I didn't respond. I shook my head yes standing up and following him out to the tunnels.
"Thanks" I mumbled.
He turned back at me in the most unashamedly gorgeous way Ever.
His pose always screamed Confident and ...  controlling. 
"For what?"
I looked at him confused.
"So you didnt see that-"
"This way" he cut me off.
I shook my head following him.

Once we got to the kitchen he poured me a luke warm glass of water from a pitcher sitting on the counter top

"Thanks"
As I sipped on my water Kentrell gazed at me from the other side of the counter.
I almost wanted to undress myself under his stare. He was captivating.
"I have a Boyfriend ya know.... umm Lawrence hes pretty cool."
He pulled his eyebrows together in confusion turning his head at a 30 degree angle.

Whoosh.

I was literally fantasizing about him right now. In ways I didnt want to be nor need to be thinking about right now.
He walked over to my side of the counter standing right in front of me.
Grabbing my face in his again he licked his lips.
"Sweetheart I would eat you in front of your "mans"." He kissed my Forehead swiftly turning and walking back into the tunnel.
"Come on" he said.
After finally Snapping back into reality I gulped my water speed walking beind him.