Focusing

Sirens P.O.V
After all these years of lying there the asshole stood in satisfaction smug glory.

It made me want to rip his teeth out.
"You guys sure you wanna do this like this?" Lola asked worried for the 100th time. "Positive" Sebastian said "yall got our backs." He smiled.  She did a shakey head nod saying she wasn't sure about this but it was nothing she could do to stop us.
"You ready sis?" He smiled at me grabbing my hand in a reassuring way.
"Locked and load" I Nodded. He opened the van door stepping out.
Once we stepped out  you could hear in each step we took the crunch of the freash grass below us.
Looking back Sebastian pushed me behind him.
"Stay behind me" Sebastian insisted. Rolling my eyes I thought
'He really don't understand how G I really am.' walking a yard or so we had finally came face to face with Morris.
This was  like A Bitter sweet moment, although we had Faced each other so many times before laughing, crying, even arguing; this time was different, I was seeing him in a whole new light.

'Middle School Volleyball championship'
The school banner floated over the auditorium stage.
This was the last game I had to impress the judges I had no other choice.
I could still remember the sound of my heart drumming in my ears.

Amanda was our setter she put everything into place.
Once she threw the ball up I immediately came and spiked it hard causing us the winning point.
We all jumped and cheered with excitement.
***
"Alright Bye Mana" I said waving as she left. Sighing I looked around waiting for someone to show up.
"Winning point! Great game Rin!" Some said plucking my head from behind.
I turned around hoping it was my dad, to my dismay though it was uncle Morris. It wasn't that I didn't want to see him I just wish my parents acted interested into my life.
"Oh hey uncle M" I said.
"Hey I came to pick you up your father called." I nodded my head in disappoinment. "Figures"
He sighed already knowing what was wrong.
Kneeing down to my eye level he smiled.
"Cheer up Champ! I watched the whole game!"
I halfway smiled back at him.
"How bout we go get some burgers."
I looked up at him "with a milkshake?" He laughed. "Sure kid let's go."
He drove us through the drive threw of McDonald's ordering me a Big Mac meal large fries and a milkshake.
"Here you go" he said after he paid handing me my half of the food.
He drove us to the water front and parked.

"You know your parents love you right?" I sucked my teeth. "They don't act like it Uncle Morris. I mean - never mind" I stuffed some fries in my mouth chewing slowly.
"It's fine Rin talk to me." My uncle urged pushing my shoulder a bit.
I sighed. "It's just. I've been doing Volly ball since 5th grade, they even put me in private lessons, and yet have only been to about 3 games. And that's just by dad. It's like my mom doesn't even care about me" bitting into my Big Mac I sorta relaxed. Food always made me happy.
"Cut them some slack. You guys are growing up lavishly as hell, and they worked hard for that, for y'all. So try and be a bit more grateful for what they do for you." He smiled at me.
"I guess" I mumbled...

...He was such a fraud, how long did he have that plan up his sleeve? Did he always Not care about my Dad or family In general? Was it spontaneous? I could almost crumble at the thought of him telling us why... Then kill him.
"Hello" he did a 30° head nod.
"Shut up Pig" Sebastian spat.
The bastard actually had the nerve to do a passive aggressive laugh.
"Your not a baby any more Sebastian" he boosted.
"You knew that, lier you taught me everything I know." Sebastian said in a painted voice, it coming off a bit raspy.
Morris clapped his hands in front of us.
"Pretty impressive. Y'all are smart I have to break it to you. Didn't even give me a second chance. "
"THERE WAS NO NEED!" I yelled. "LOOK AT YOU MOCKING US! AS IF WE'RE NOTHING! " I spat stepping forward.
"YOU ARE NOTHING!" He stepped up also yelling back. His eyes were hard and full of hatred.
My eyes widen.
Sebastian spoke up. "why?" He asked looking our traitor uncle right in the eyes.
Morris raised his left brow that had a little knife slit over it.
"Why you ask? ...
...
"Thank everyone for attending this emergency meeting." My brother spoke directly to everyone. He was such a coward bitch. "Me and my wife found out she has terminal Cancer so we decided to Drop everything and leave everything we have to our kids."  Everyone gasp I shock.
"Boss what do you mean Everything?" A Vet in our gang said.
" We mean everything, the deed to the 'trap house', all the money on our accounts, the house, the cars we bought for our members to drive in the condos we rent to yall for low prices, everything we own that is in our name will go to our kids, After I die my Husband will take what's his and disappear... Exploring the world ." Christiane Said. Her beautiful face couldn't even distract me from how pissed I was.
"And All our hard work goes into them? What do we get?" I spoke loathing my brother more and more as he sat with an indifferent look on his face
"The money you guys have in your accounts and pockets right now. Whatever product, anything you currently have that we give you to distribute, can have. No percentage needed." My brother spoke.
I mocked laughed.
"Is that a fucking joke? That's what 7 thousand at most?"
"We said what we said. Y'all can pack up the trap and leave now...