Focused

Sirens P.O.V

Its Been five Days At this Point.
No Phone, No sleep, No TV. Sebastian hasnt even Been going to school. We've been neglecting our whole lives again. It was just like when everything first happened.
Sebastian has been working hard, even though this isnt exactly how I wanted to see him work. It was still something I could be Proud of.
We grew Up pretty wealthy, although we didnt know to what extent of where we got the money from, we knew we didnt grow up with out anything like my Father and mother. They would tell us stories at dinner all the time of  shoot outs, females trying my dad, deception between each other, everything besides how they made their money.

"Martin,  what has he been up to?" Kentrell asked. Him and Lola both do 12 hours shifts with watching the Camera systems. Martin has been putting in days work though helping lola. Martin however has been focusing on Morris 100% though.
"He definitely knows Something is wrong at this point. He has been having a group meeting the last 3 nights. It closed the stip club yesterday."
"Hes making a Move" Lola jumped in.
Rasing her hand, the female with the finger waves, Keisha; jumped in "I would like to Add, a charge to his credit card for a hotel room just 30 Minutes from here was placed this morning."
"We arent ready for this"  Keon, some freash fine man who popped up every once in a while, Jumped in.
Everyone seemed to have a complaint after that. I mean it was 30 of us plus in this room could they just stop shouting?
I looked at Kentrell and he looked stress free. His hands were folded on the table and he held a content look on his face. Steady and even.
I tapped his shoulder.
"What are you going to say?"
Locking eyes he gave me a smile.
"Give me a second." He looked towards the group formed in the Conference room and shushed everyone.
"Settle. " he spoke once eyes were on him.
"This Man not only killed The Cofounder of this Gang. He also changed the lives of the rest of the family. Most of you grew up with Christiane knew her in high school, middle school even. Their Father is still alive. And he deserves this justice. If i hear another we arent ready ill personally snap on all of you. We have been here a soild 3 years collecting information, Infiltrating. This is our time. We have to set this shit off now."
I couldnt describe how contorting Kentrells words were.
"We can practice our shooting in an hour all of us.
Get a plan ready.
moving on wards with it "
"And what die for you? " Dan spoke up pointing at me.
I rolled my eyes.
"Are you working with my uncle?" I yelled
"No but at this point I still think you do."
I sighed in frustration.
"I dont know how many times I should apologize to you... to everyone.-"
Kentrell lifted his hand so I stopped talking immediately.
"We dont have the conversational space for this... lets continue with a plan."
" how about I bring the safe to Morris-"
Someone cut Sebastian off.
"Hell no you trynna rob us now" shaking his head.
Sebastian gave him a look.
"If he thinks I have the safe he might can just pry it open."
"DONT YOU THINK IF IT WORKED LIKE THAT WE WOULDNT BE THIS INVESTED INTO THE REVENGE?!" Yonny yelled.
" IF IT WAS THAT EASY WHY WOULD WE-"
"I get it dumb idea my bad" sebastian put his hands up in surrender stance.
She shook her head from side to side.
"Whatever."
This was really tiring.
I definitely didnt have a plan. Even though it seemed like things were crystal clear. It still felt like something was missing. I have no idea How we would get anything out of Morris, then what if my dad doesnt wake up? I cant keep him on a monitor for my own personal gain any longer
I caught Kentrell staring at me.
"Maybe we just went about this wrong, they should have kept going on about their normal lives." He spoke up.
Sebastian shook his head.
"My sister is a hot head. She would have blown cover in seconds. Maybe minutes. "
I agreed in shame.
"Unfortunately i probably would have killed him with no answers."
I perked up.
" so Hostage situation is completely out the way?" I asked for the 3 time.
Dan Gave me a glare.
"Cops." Was his response. Right, they pretty much had the cops on lock from their P.O.V.
This whole situation had me overthinking so much.